GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Common Sense, You Bloody Idiot"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/05/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Rrrrraaaaahhhhhhh. I'm watching the vault, and a question that popped up was;

"What Italian landmark was originally named the 'Flavian Ampitheater'?"

Now firstly, two things that spring to mind are the leaning tower of Pisa, and the Colosseum, right?

And it's blatantly the Colosseum, considering an ampitheater is a place with rows of seats where you go for entertainment, right?

And even if you don't know the definition of 'ampitheater', the theater part of it should tell you the answer anyway, right?

Because the fact that the leaning tower of Pisa is, well, a tower, makes the theater part invalid, right?

Wrong.

"The leaning tower of Pisa?"

DIE DIE DIE.
Idiot.
Thu 27/05/04 at 01:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've seen the show a few times and it seems they get the biggest retards they can find to appear on the show. As long as they can spell their name on the contestant form they must automatically get picked (although seeing a few of the contestants and listening to the answers they give i'd be surprised if they could do that simple task)
Thu 27/05/04 at 00:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Some people are probably so nervous that they dont really hear the questions though.

But yeah, stupid answers ro>
Thu 27/05/04 at 00:40
Regular
Nothng can be worse than this on the weakest link.

In which midlands city is the British Space Center thing or something and somethingty something else.

Ehhh, Chicago?
Tue 25/05/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
omg wtf lol wrote:
> Scouse rat.

Scouse Mouse
Tue 25/05/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
No, it's rolf.
Don't make me take away 50.
Tue 25/05/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Colourless"
Azul wrote:
> rofl

That's better.
Tue 25/05/04 at 21:05
Regular
Hydrogen and stupidity.
Tue 25/05/04 at 21:03
Regular
Scouse rat.
Tue 25/05/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
No it isn't.
Scouser.
Tue 25/05/04 at 20:56
Regular
Craig is a really scouse name.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.