GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please Need help with DW3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dynasty Warriors 3'.
Mon 07/03/05 at 17:22
Regular
"Bahamut is mine"
On Dynasty warriors 3 i cant find Zhang Fei's 4th weapon could you help please?
Tue 08/03/05 at 10:39
Regular
"Bicycle"
Eaaasy.

Now, lemme just check the extensive FAQ on weapons I wrote, for this site... Alrighty...

[URL] http://www.reserve.co.uk/playstation-2-walkthroughs/ [REMOVETHIS] dynasty-warriors-3_2994 [/URL]

ZHANG FEI
Viper Blade
Stage: Chang Ban
Supply team
Wherabouts: Entry point near Xu Zhu
Movement: Toward Northeast entry point
Technique: Meet with enemies on the Chang Ban Bridge, Zhang Fei shout event, defeat Xiahou Dun and Xiahou Yuan.
Tue 08/03/05 at 07:03
Regular
Ooh, Dynasty Warriors 3. I rebought this the other day.

Shame I can't help you though :)
Mon 07/03/05 at 17:22
Regular
"Bahamut is mine"
On Dynasty warriors 3 i cant find Zhang Fei's 4th weapon could you help please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.