GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey could anyone tell me if this is a good deal!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/05/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hey could anyone tell me if this is a good deal!

Someone said do I want to buy a gamecube off of them with rogue squadron 3, Resident evil zero, Final fantasy crystal chronicles + 3 other games that I have forgotten, and 1 memory card for £50 - £60

thanks.
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I played timesplitters 2 and have the first one and I also bought soul calibur 2 on xbox brand new for £10.

Oh and one of the other 3 gamecube games is phantasy star online.
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I meant games like
Splinter Cell
Timesplitters 2
Madden 2004
Conflict Desert Storm I/II
Prince of Persia
Soul Calibur 2
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Jackpot!"
yea ok thanks, well I have most new games like hitman contracts, sonic heroes and james bond eon.
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Zelda: Wind Waker
Metroid Prime
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey Ball
Pikmin
Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Viewtiful Joe
Luigi's Mansion
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Eternal Darkness
Super Smash Brothers Melee

and if you're a fan of Resi then you can't miss
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 0

That's just the exclusives, as you have a PS2 and Xbox I haven't named any of the excellent multiformat games.
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Thanks gerrid, also have you got any good games you know of from your own personal experience.
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I can do more than that. I'll give you the views of the entire Nintendo forum. Just [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=102142&forumid=132[/URL]
then
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=100896&forumid=132[/URL]
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:23
Regular
"Jackpot!"
yea have you got a gamecube gerrid and if so could you recommend me any good games.
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
it is only Resident Evil Outbreak, I think that he was a little confused.

Resi 4 is defintely GC exclusive.
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh I didn't know resident evil 4 is coming out on pc aswell, I thought that was only resident evil outbreak!
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Paradox, I believe it is a criminal offense on these forums to make up news like that.

Top Score got done for it way back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.