GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Thud-Crunch*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/04 at 23:52
Regular
Driving home tonight (about half an hour ago), I've gone out of my way giving someone a lift, and so am on the back-roads.

Then suddenly, a rabbit in the road. I brake, he darts left. I pull the other way (after checking my rear view). Then he changes direction, it's all I can do to try to line him up to hopefully pass between the wheels and under me. But he makes one last gasp lunge for the curb.
*Thud* (I believe head on bumper)
*Crunch* (I feel him go under the wheel)

I go out of my way to avoid even killing insects, I even bottled out of killing the first ants to appear in the kitchen this year. So I'm not feeling too good about it. I remember driving to the test centre before my first driving test. A small dog ran into the road, and I braked to let him through. My instructor told me that would have failed me my test, and that I should consider it 'dead already'. But that doesnt really wash with me.

Oh well, I guess on one level it's a reminder that someone's always had a worse day than me :^(
Mon 24/05/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Flockhart wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> I thought about Watership down, but that film scared me as a child.

I watched it on an acid comedown.

Worst.
Mistake.
Ever.
Mon 24/05/04 at 12:06
Regular
"Staffie 2"
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> A small dog ran into the road, and I
> braked to let him through. My instructor told me that would have
> failed me my test, and that I should consider it 'dead already'.

That's rubbish. A dog jumped out in front of me on my test and I emergency stopped, so the examiner basically decided I had passed and started writing out his shopping list.

He needed carrots, mangoes and cauliflower - I think he was some kind of crazed vegetarian.
Mon 24/05/04 at 01:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I called her a ..., ok?!
Harsh words I know, but it was in the heat of the moment.
And just because you're letting the public know, doesn't mean I'm not actually getting any... does it?
Mon 24/05/04 at 01:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What did you just call my mother?

Right. That is it! Outside! I want to tell you in public that you aint getting it tonight!
Mon 24/05/04 at 01:12
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Go ask yo mamma. Seriously.

Maybe it's just a case of "that's not funny", and I'm looking for something to be funny.
I understand it, I just don't understand how it's funny.

Patronising son of a...
Mon 24/05/04 at 00:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I thought about Watership down, but that film scared me as a child.

Me too, " a film about bunny wabbits, how cute, i have to watch that" i seem to remember thinking when i was a kid, it isnt a nice film.
Mon 24/05/04 at 00:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Best word ever?

Look on a dating site and see the word, "desperate". Best. Word. Ever!
Mon 24/05/04 at 00:50
Regular
Heh, the eyes.. those red eyes....
*trembles*
^best word ever?
Mon 24/05/04 at 00:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I thought about Watership down, but that film scared me as a child, so after I got back up from under my desk I went a different way.
Mon 24/05/04 at 00:31
Regular
Surely you could have found a watership down angle?

Maybe I can convince myself it was an evil bunny? :^D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.