GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What better to do Sunday afternoon?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Then go to a local park and have a game of cricket. I have just joined a team and so today I went along to watch them in action.

They bowled the opponents out for 49. Yes, 49!

They won by 5 wickets.

I haven’t played for about 2 years, but I was quite handy when I used to play a lot.

So, how have you lot wasted your Sunday’s?
Mon 24/05/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Cricket makes no sense to me.
Mon 24/05/04 at 20:05
"iM a LiViNg lEGeNd"
Getting up and having a nice brekfast....
Mon 24/05/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Sleeping til 12
Mon 24/05/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Morning doing the weekly shop *groan*, then a job application covering latter.

2pm into the garden, listen to the new Orbital album, as well as Claro Intelecto, Meat beat Manifesto, Keane and various other good stuff while reading my entire "Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers" collection again and getting tanned on twelve cans of San Migeil lager shouldn't have really.

Finished off with laughting my ass off at Steve-o's "Don't try this at home" dvd's.

Thouroughly enjoyed myself. And a plus this morning, I felt fine and un-hungover.
Mon 24/05/04 at 13:53
Regular
cricket I don't like, but a game of footy, or aerobie, in the local park, is top notch
Sun 23/05/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I have done pretty much nothing as i feel like crap, read some paperwork i need to sort out, was online til about 4pm, left went to bed, got up at 10pm, came back here, bored, decided to put on headphones and stevie wonder at full volume, turned it down because it nearly deafened me, feeling better now, will likely be online all night.
Sun 23/05/04 at 22:29
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Ha, no

I was waiting for the bus home and he gave me a lift home. He is going out with my sisters friend!
Sun 23/05/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Spent the whole day revising really.

Oh, also draw Tony for the SR comp :D
Sun 23/05/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
~Darling~ wrote:
> Saw and old friend who took me home

Now this honestly is just beeggginnggg for something to make a sexual innuendo.
But I'm not going to, because I'm a nice guy.
Sun 23/05/04 at 22:26
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
woke up at 8, then at 8:30 then 9 then 9:30 then 10 since i was ment to be in work at 10:30

Worked til 4:40

Went to rhearsals
Went to Noodle Bar
Saw and old friend who took me home
Here I am!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.