GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What better to do Sunday afternoon?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Then go to a local park and have a game of cricket. I have just joined a team and so today I went along to watch them in action.

They bowled the opponents out for 49. Yes, 49!

They won by 5 wickets.

I haven’t played for about 2 years, but I was quite handy when I used to play a lot.

So, how have you lot wasted your Sunday’s?
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Then go to a local park and have a game of cricket. I have just joined a team and so today I went along to watch them in action.

They bowled the opponents out for 49. Yes, 49!

They won by 5 wickets.

I haven’t played for about 2 years, but I was quite handy when I used to play a lot.

So, how have you lot wasted your Sunday’s?
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Wasted myself at 10am playing footie on the wing, when I swore I wouldn't again after last week.
And so I've been lazing since then. I can't bloody walk.
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:29
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
A bike ride. Flies taste good in the mouth and hurt in the eyes, but still the wind in the face is a pleasure. It was all good though.
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Twenty quid."
So far I've ...

... gone up to the local shop on my scooter to buy some BistoTM powder;
... sat in the garden while my carer cooked roast pork, roast and boiled potatoes, stuffing and Yorkshire pudding for dinner;
... took the dog for a run over the local park (me on my scooter again);
... watched while my brother and my carer struggled to put a pine dressing table into the back of my brother's car.

And later I'll be popping over to my carer's sister's house to sort out her PC and install the free copy of McAfee Anti-virus I got when I bought my SR membership the other day.
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
Timmargh wrote:

> And later I'll be popping over to my carer's sister's house to sort
> her out

IN THERE MATE!
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:40
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I should point out that she's married with two kids.
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:41
Regular
"SOUP!"
Milf?
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ish.
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Arab terrosrist cells?
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ish..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.