GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW Mods - if you haven't already..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Tue 08/03/05 at 12:10
Regular
Check out this website for safe and very useful mods for World of Warcraft.

[URL]http://www.curse-gaming.com[/URL] - EDIT fixed link

Loads of stuff in there to make your life easier.

Example - a few mods I use:

All In One Inventory - combines all my bags into one big bag, meaning I click any one and the whole thing opens up, so I'm not rooting through the wrong bags.

Loot Link/Sellstuff - adds a sell value to the tooltip that appears as you hover over items in your bag. Once an item is sold, all future items will be listed with a sell value (traders, not players). This helps you decide what items to destroy if your bag gets full etc.

Bottom Bar - adds an extra 24 slots just above the existing bottom bar. great for when you get higher-levelled and are running out of ability slots.

Left/Right Bar - Adds 6 extra slots to the left/right/both sides of your screen. I use the rightbar and keep stuff like cooking, leatherworking abilities up there etc.

Showlevel - Little addon that reveals the level of those with a skull in the space of the level.

AvgExp - Puts some text in your EXP bar that indicates your current exp, remaining, average and also works out how many kills left to level up.

MonkeyQuest - Handy quest tracker the sits anywhere on your UI and gives basic details about your quests, i.e. Wolf Meat 1/6, Take Crate to NPC X etc.

MonkeyClock - nice little clock that sits right at the top, centre of your screen. Can be set to show the CORRECT time :D

---------

Well, that's more than a few, but gives you an idea of the stuff that can be done!

It's all legal and Bliz welcome you to create your own mods,a lthough they don't endorse any of them. Don't like them? Just delete them from the Interface>Addons directory!

Enjoy
Thu 10/03/05 at 12:51
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I don't know how I managed without it, and I still have plenty of space left for when I get more powerful abilities.
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:36
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Yes, that bottom bar is a real help when you have oodles of spells.
Wed 09/03/05 at 17:09
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I installed the bottom bar mod and wondered to myself why I didn't install it earlier. Fits all my spells and abilities on one bar which is a godsend during combat as it gets rid of the time wasting fiddling about that was such a pain before.
Wed 09/03/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Damarus wrote:
> 2 never seen before staffies in 2 days. Has Tonty been splashing his
> cash?

Don't count on it :)

Duffgirl has been here over a year, myself? nearly 2.

This is just an account to help our lovely Freeola customers fix any quick problems they may have... and stuff.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:27
Regular
"8==="
Oh no! Mods, downloads everything that isn't actually PLAYING the game.

*Interest drops again*
Tue 08/03/05 at 21:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Aubie wrote:
> Whitestripes DX wrote:
> >right before a big patch comes out.
>
> I hope they fix that silly mining bug ;-(

Yeah, that caught me out yesterday. Jumping alot seemed to cure it though but i usually just log out.
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:00
Regular
"Captain to you."
Damarus wrote:
> 2 never seen before staffies in 2 days. Has Tonty been splashing his
> cash?

hehe don't know about 'Aubie' but 'Duffgirl' has been working there over a year she just never posts.

she recommended these forums to me.
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:51
Regular
2 never seen before staffies in 2 days. Has Tonty been splashing his cash?
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:48
Regular
Cosmos is probably one of the best, if not the best.

[URL]http://www.cosmosui.org/[/URL]
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
>right before a big patch comes out.

I hope they fix that silly mining bug ;-(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.