GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo/Sega."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/04/01 at 18:14
Regular
"Sega really understands what Nintendo is about and where we're headed. We've made progress in our relationship, and Sega plans to aggressively support Gamecube and Game Boy Advance with its software."

An interesting quote from Iron Fist himself, Nintendo President Hiroshi Yamauchi.

This is why I get excited when people tell me that "Sega hasn't announced any games for the Gamecube..."

No.

Not yet.

But what can we expect? What can Sega suprise us with?

NiGHTS and Phantasy Star good enough for you?
Fri 20/04/01 at 12:31
Regular
Ok Sheepy. I'll give you a little clue.

SONIC team, that's SONIC team, are giving FULL support for the GAMECUBE.

Any ideas on what game we might see? :D
Fri 20/04/01 at 12:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
We may have Shenmie on the GC or Nintendo Sonic - ach I don't know
Fri 20/04/01 at 12:04
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I once asked people if they thought Sega and Nintendo would ever team up and they laughed in my face. Ha!
Fri 20/04/01 at 11:56
Regular
And guess what Sega announced today?

Check IGN.
Thu 19/04/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Think we will see Jet Set Radio on Gamecube/PS2?"

Yes.
Thu 19/04/01 at 18:46
Regular
"everyone says it"
I can't play all those games Grix!

problem, I don't know what to play, will MGS2 be there (as in the 48% complete version?)
Thu 19/04/01 at 18:42
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Grix Thraves wrote:
> INTERVIEWER:
> "So, what do you think of the X-Box?"
> Sega PR: *laughs*

Here's another soundbite, I suppose it all depends what site you look at for your quotes...

"We believe that Microsoft will be very successful with Xbox, which is why we have such a close, strategic relationship with them," said Peter Moore, president and COO, Sega of America. "Our world-renowned development studios have been very impressed with the Xbox hardware, and they are excited to bring new gaming experiences to consumers by utilizing the platform's power and network capabilities. We share Microsoft's commitment to broadband online gaming and will work with it to deliver the best content possible to gamers."

Thu 19/04/01 at 18:38
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Sega have announced their games on the X-Box. And the PS2.

Why
> have they held back?

Because it's going to be a damn good
> suprise.

And here's a quote for you, FM.

INTERVIEWER:
> "So, what do you think of the X-Box?"

Sega PR: *laughs*

Nintendo is trying to keep a lid on anything Gamcube wise so they probably have asked SEGA to keep quiet.

The Gamecube has had over 100 games announced for it!!!
Thu 19/04/01 at 18:35
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Cheers, Grix. I am not too bothered as to which console is comes on, either Gamecube or PS2.

Think we will see Jet Set Radio on Gamecube/PS2?
Thu 19/04/01 at 18:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
At Spaceworld/E3, there will probably be at least 100 games for Gamecube. Along with PHO etc, + the N64 classics, and new Nintendo games, there will be a lot of top quality software!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.