GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life is it planned?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/05/04 at 20:34
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Do you think life is meant to happen one way?

Are we meant to live and do something that was already planned out?

"Does the walker choose the path, or the path choose the walker."

Your views!
Wed 02/06/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I don't really believe in fate and all that, because I just try and let life throw whatever it wants at me.

I don't really believe in that much- I hold Christian beliefs, but these were completely worn down by going to a Church of England Primary School (From which I was almost thrown out of at least twice) for much of the 1990s where the teachers acted like the Christian taliban and wouldn't let people have other beliefs apart from their own. That completely ruined my faith in religion, which is only now coming back, several years after I left the aforementioned hell hole.
Wed 02/06/04 at 12:03
Regular
"eat toast!"
depends really, if its fate that milk would ran out because the last bottle was used, then its fate for me to wait or to buy it.

I suppose most things we do isn't through fate, rather, we actually plan it and then it becomes fate. Theres always a good reason why certain things happen.
Wed 02/06/04 at 10:06
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i don't belive one bit about fate,

is it fate that i decide to say i don't belive in fate?

fate is just a theory thought up isn't it.
so i suppose its fate that somebody thought of fate.

i don't belive in God either, all his principles are inccorect,

one is - treat others as you would treat yourself, but there is only one god right (to christians) so you treat others is a christain way and other may be hindu so they treat you like that argue argue argue WAR!

and the only real way to support fate is via God, who else would plan our lifes?
Wed 02/06/04 at 09:26
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> God will never do anything, to break your free-will.

So you have no free will, if god leads your life. By your reasoning, only the unbeliver has free will.

Anyway. Off for a while................
Wed 02/06/04 at 09:23
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
God will never do anything, to break your free-will.
Wed 02/06/04 at 09:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> We have 100% free-will, God will use that free-will for good, for the
> believer.

So are you now saying "God has predestined all, apart from our free will"?
Wed 02/06/04 at 09:19
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> But if god has predestined all, like you say, then we do not have
> free will. Simple.

We have 100% free-will, God will use that free-will for good, for the believer.
Wed 02/06/04 at 09:14
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Pandaemonium wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:
> Hoho. Indeed, if he controls all, and we don't believe, and are then
> punished, doesn't that make him a tad unreasonable?
>
> Exaclty. And it's hardly "free will" if it's
> decided
> for us.
>
> Right, here goes...

But if god has predestined all, like you say, then we do not have free will. Simple.
Wed 02/06/04 at 09:08
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:
> Hoho. Indeed, if he controls all, and we don't believe, and are then
> punished, doesn't that make him a tad unreasonable?
>
> Exaclty. And it's hardly "free will" if it's decided
> for us.

Right, here goes...

There are three forces around when you make a decision, there's Satan's Will, God's Will and your will. Ultimately, it is your decision, but God has already seen it and knows it too. God can even use wicked for good, in the lives of Christians. I'll give you an example...

I know one middle-aged Christian man called Chris (not his real name), who has an extremely rare condition and is wheelchair bound and this obviously not a good situation. When 'Chris' went to Israel and the Wailing Wall, he posted his prayer in the Wall and felt moved by God to talk to a man nearby. 'Chris' opened the conversation, asking the unknown man, whether he should talk to him. The man replied, yes and they began to discuss this extremely rare condition, with the unknown man knowing all about the condition. This man preceeded to tell 'Chris', he is an angel and God had sent him to tell 'Chris', that God was testing 'Chris', to build his faith up and that one day his faith would be rewarded when God would make him better.

Now, here there are only two forces, working on 'Chris', Satan's will and God's Will. You might think that Satan had won here, with 'Chris', being wheelchair bound, but God has used it for good, by building his faith up.

This demonstrates this verse...

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

Personally, I don't worry about what has happened, because God will look after, those who follow him.

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand." John 10:27-28

God knows your destiny and wants it, to be serving Him.

"The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9
Mon 31/05/04 at 22:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Forest Fan?

Please answer this little conundrum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.