GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UPCOMING FUN (11th - 2nd + a bit more)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/03/05 at 02:56
Regular
"8==="
\¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/
/_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\

---------------------------------------------------

11th

Project Snowblind - Everyone but GamesTM seems to like this fast paced FPS based upon the Deus Ex engine but with an approach that drops you straight into a warzone and doesn't let up, plenty of futuristic gadgets to muck around with, teammates to save (if you don't save them you get a Cannon Fodder-like procession of dead soldiers names at the end of the game). 16 players on live too.

18th

Brothers in Arms - Ubisofts WW2 tactical FPS.

24th

The Punisher - Max Payne with stylised executions, pretend you're a Guantanamo bay guard gone (more) psycho.

25th

TimeSplitters Future Perfect - Should finally show Unreal how to make a fast paced FPS with blistering multiplayer + Mapmaker + monkeys.

Jade Empire - Could make KOTOR look like a three legged dog. More gore, better fighting less Star Wars guff. Sounds great.

Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball (Budget) - Could be fun. Live play.

Close Combat: First to fight - Play as the american military (I'm assuming your AI buddies accidentally shoot you a lot then)

CT: Special Forces (Fire for Effect) (Budget) - Made in a year!? Fast turn around seems like the team have thrown everything they have into the mix. Looking very interesting.

1st

Rainbow Six: Lockdown - Who's the daddy!?

Splinter Cell 3 - Actually I might be the daddy y'know!

Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - I'll be the little girly sister with fog.

The Bard's Tale - I'll try to cop off with the little sister because I'm perverted.

2nd

Wrestlemania - I fancy the daddy because I'm full of big gay wrestlers.

Onwards

Doom 3 - RAARGH! Miaow.

Unreal Championship 2 - Third Person!!! Are you mad? Mabye not.

\¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/
/_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\
Thu 10/03/05 at 12:59
Regular
Yeah I think they're pretty much the same thing.

EDIT - my spelling is apalling these days.
Thu 10/03/05 at 12:51
Regular
"8==="
Is the Dynasty Warriors thing the one that's beaten by Kingdom Under Fire?
Thu 10/03/05 at 12:46
Regular
I would, but I've just bought MGS3 and re-bought Dynasty Warriors 3
Thu 10/03/05 at 08:46
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Just give the Ps2 the boot, it was my easiest console sell evarrrrr.
Thu 10/03/05 at 07:43
Regular
I've actually thought about getting rid of both my PS2 and Xbox.

I'm holding out for CT and FP though.
Wed 09/03/05 at 23:22
Regular
"8==="
Cool.

Have you played the demo? The knife's excellent.
Wed 09/03/05 at 23:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I won't - PT was possibly the best online game I've ever played (well, until WoW), so CT will undoubtedly be quality. I'll love it :)
Wed 09/03/05 at 23:20
Regular
"8==="
Ok, but if I play on SC3 with you don't nit-pick it to death. ;)
Wed 09/03/05 at 23:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ahaha, I've thought about it a few times yes.

But seriously - at the moment, all but SC3 look a bit 'good, but not good enough'. Resi 4 and WoW are just so sublime that I don't want to spend £30+ on Doom 3 (jesus, please don't buy it), Snowblind or whatever. I'm bored to death of Live, and only the magic of SC may ressurect that.

Brothers in Arms might be good. But I'm not going to buy it when I won't play it at all. I've already got a backlog of games on Cube and Xbox, all decent to outstanding titles (H: Contracts to Paper Mario and Metroid Prime 2), because I've exhausted Resi 4 three times and now have WoW to exhasut.

Which'll take 10 years, so.
Wed 09/03/05 at 23:04
Regular
"8==="
Oh, I thought you were building up to announcing that you're thinking about selling your xbox for the 5th time.

You might want to take a closer look at some of those titles.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.