GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An idiot ManYoo fan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/05/04 at 18:26
"High polygon count"
Well, yes, I know there's more than one of them, but I'm talking about one in particular.

I was walking down the street in town today, proudly wearing my Arsenal top with Bergkamp's name and number on the back, and stopped on a corner waiting to cross the road.

A poncy, dirty little grey car came around the corner (think it was a Fiesta but not sure - couldn't see the badge for the rust), and the goon in the passenger seat yells out of the window:

"We still rule in Europe!"

I just grinned, made the 'winker' gesture, and walked on, amused that the scrawny treg was so p!ssed off that he felt the need to embarrass himself like this.

Not only was he so very, very wrong (they haven't actually ruled in Europe for several years now; they currently have the indignity of having to qualify because they didn't even manage 2nd place; and they actually went out before Arsenal this season)... but he was also wearing a United shirt that was years out of date (it had SHARP on it - United have had at least 150 kits out since SHARP sponsored them) and looked like it hadn't been washed in 6 months.

How anyone could have the nerve to shout that out after what has been United's worst season since... well... ever... is beyond me.

Okay, so he amused me, but... have some dignity man! Please!
Thu 20/05/04 at 15:42
Regular
"Colourless"
Heh. Thought you were a bit cocky after the original post, but I think you've won me over there. That comment was nice.
Wed 19/05/04 at 20:12
"High polygon count"
Neó wrote:
> What a fool, but then again a few Gooner colleagues at work were
> gloating several months ago that Arsenal will win the treble.

But we did!

We got knocked out of the League Cup, FA Cup and Champion's League!
Wed 19/05/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I remember at the start of the season I heard someone put 1000 pounds on Man U to win on all four fronts. How they were wrong.
Wed 19/05/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
What a fool, but then again a few Gooner colleagues at work were gloating several months ago that Arsenal will win the treble.

Meh, some people.
Wed 19/05/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
What a guy.
Wed 19/05/04 at 18:26
"High polygon count"
Well, yes, I know there's more than one of them, but I'm talking about one in particular.

I was walking down the street in town today, proudly wearing my Arsenal top with Bergkamp's name and number on the back, and stopped on a corner waiting to cross the road.

A poncy, dirty little grey car came around the corner (think it was a Fiesta but not sure - couldn't see the badge for the rust), and the goon in the passenger seat yells out of the window:

"We still rule in Europe!"

I just grinned, made the 'winker' gesture, and walked on, amused that the scrawny treg was so p!ssed off that he felt the need to embarrass himself like this.

Not only was he so very, very wrong (they haven't actually ruled in Europe for several years now; they currently have the indignity of having to qualify because they didn't even manage 2nd place; and they actually went out before Arsenal this season)... but he was also wearing a United shirt that was years out of date (it had SHARP on it - United have had at least 150 kits out since SHARP sponsored them) and looked like it hadn't been washed in 6 months.

How anyone could have the nerve to shout that out after what has been United's worst season since... well... ever... is beyond me.

Okay, so he amused me, but... have some dignity man! Please!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.