GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R.I.P Smackdown[spoilers]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/05/04 at 18:21
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Smackdown and more importantly the CruiserWeight title is dead! Ready for this one??the new Champ is???
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/Chavo classic!
/
/
/
/
/
/And yet people like London,Ultimo and other great talent dont even get a look in.Well done Vince and Steph. The CW title is the new Hardcore title...a joke title!
Smackdown really needs some help and it needs help fast!It used to be the better show but know they are so focused on making Raw better that Smackdown has become a joke show...sad as i used to really like smackdown.
Tue 01/06/04 at 15:51
Regular
"..."
Fígó wrote:
> So you give D'Von a 9 and Bubba an 8 on the boringness scale yet you
> still would like to see them in the main event?
>
> Hmmm.

No...but I'd rather see them in the Main Event than JBL. Smackdown needs a talent inject AND FAST!!!
Tue 01/06/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Smackdown will never be us good as it use to be. Brock Lesnar they should bring him back.
Thu 27/05/04 at 17:17
"Raw is the best!!!!"
I don't like Smack Down i find it to be a waste of my time!
Thu 27/05/04 at 15:29
Regular
So you give D'Von a 9 and Bubba an 8 on the boringness scale yet you still would like to see them in the main event?

Hmmm.
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:05
Regular
"..."
Fígó wrote:
> †hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> and JBL ISN'T???
>
> JBL is boring too. The main event on Smackdown for the Heel side of
> things seems to revolve around The Dudleyz and JBL. And i was saying
> all three of them are really boring to watch in singles competition.

And I was sayin on a boringness scale of 1-10, JBL is about a 10, D-Von a 9 and Buba an 8...so give me the Dudleys in the main event any day!
Wed 26/05/04 at 17:45
Regular
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> and JBL ISN'T???

JBL is boring too. The main event on Smackdown for the Heel side of things seems to revolve around The Dudleyz and JBL. And i was saying all three of them are really boring to watch in singles competition.
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:58
Regular
"..."
Fígó wrote:
> †hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> True, Rvd should turn and team with the Dudleys, but at least either
> of the Dudleys feuding with Eddie is better than JBL?
>
> No, not really, I think Bubba and D'Von are really boring to watch in
> singles competition.

and JBL ISN'T???
Tue 25/05/04 at 16:12
Regular
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> True, Rvd should turn and team with the Dudleys, but at least either
> of the Dudleys feuding with Eddie is better than JBL?

No, not really, I think Bubba and D'Von are really boring to watch in singles competition.
Tue 25/05/04 at 12:43
Regular
"..."
Fígó wrote:
> ..::CGJ::.. wrote:
> A new kind of gimmick is the Un - tamed Dudleyz.
>
> *nods*
>
> Speaking of the Dudleyz, when they had their heel turn, I thought
> this was suppose to be the start of the ECW thing within the WWE? At
> the moment, their just being put in useless feuds with either Eddie,
> RVD, or Rey Mysterio.

True, Rvd should turn and team with the Dudleys, but at least either of the Dudleys feuding with Eddie is better than JBL?
Tue 25/05/04 at 11:56
Regular
..::CGJ::.. wrote:
> A new kind of gimmick is the Un - tamed Dudleyz.
>
> *nods*

Speaking of the Dudleyz, when they had their heel turn, I thought this was suppose to be the start of the ECW thing within the WWE? At the moment, their just being put in useless feuds with either Eddie, RVD, or Rey Mysterio.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.