GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R.I.P Smackdown[spoilers]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/05/04 at 18:21
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Smackdown and more importantly the CruiserWeight title is dead! Ready for this one??the new Champ is???
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/Chavo classic!
/
/
/
/
/
/And yet people like London,Ultimo and other great talent dont even get a look in.Well done Vince and Steph. The CW title is the new Hardcore title...a joke title!
Smackdown really needs some help and it needs help fast!It used to be the better show but know they are so focused on making Raw better that Smackdown has become a joke show...sad as i used to really like smackdown.
Wed 19/05/04 at 18:21
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Smackdown and more importantly the CruiserWeight title is dead! Ready for this one??the new Champ is???
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/Chavo classic!
/
/
/
/
/
/And yet people like London,Ultimo and other great talent dont even get a look in.Well done Vince and Steph. The CW title is the new Hardcore title...a joke title!
Smackdown really needs some help and it needs help fast!It used to be the better show but know they are so focused on making Raw better that Smackdown has become a joke show...sad as i used to really like smackdown.
Wed 19/05/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Shouldn't the title of this post be "RIP cruiserweight title"?
The title is hardly a huge part of Smackdown!, anyway.
As long as The Undertaker and Eddie stay healthy, the show isn't likely to die. But we'll see.
Thu 20/05/04 at 13:37
Regular
"..."
Oh dear, oh dear.

The crusierweight division looked so promising when Heyman was in charge.
Sat 22/05/04 at 00:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh.........dear.........god
Sat 22/05/04 at 10:14
Regular
"Plate of glue"
HAHAHAH!

HA!
Sat 22/05/04 at 12:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Smackdown is a failing show. Wrestlers are unmotivated, poor gimmicks, no chances of getting anything good to do, cruiserweights and real talent being wasted. It's a disgrace and a complete turnaround because Raw used to be boring and dull to watch and Smackdown had the better energy and wrestling.

What could change it is if they get Paul Heyman writing the show again. He could have made the Judgment Day card actually interesting to watch.
Sat 22/05/04 at 12:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
by the way was the Eddie thing unplanned because the wrestlers looked really shocked seeing Eddie like that and with Bradshaw going for the quick cover it makes me think even more that that was actually real and not a work. If so any news on Eddie's condition?

On a side note you can see from the scar just how nasty that blade job was at Judgement Day
Sat 22/05/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Eddie was supposed to blade but did it way too deep. A lot of wrestlers in the back are putting it down to Eddie starting to feel the pressure of being the champ on a dying brand.

He collapsed in the ring after the cameras went off and he went into shock. He spent the night in hospital but is fine now.
Sat 22/05/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Grandprix wrote:
> Eddie was supposed to blade but did it way too deep. A lot of
> wrestlers in the back are putting it down to Eddie starting to feel
> the pressure of being the champ on a dying brand.

It could have just been an accident i mean Flair has had his fair share of over the top blade jobs. But then again with having to face the lump that is Bradshaw he had to do something to make it stand it out

> He collapsed in the ring after the cameras went off and he went into
> shock. He spent the night in hospital but is fine now.

Ah ok, didn't think it was a work the way the wrestlers were acting and the quick finish.
Sat 22/05/04 at 22:50
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> Smackdown is a failing show. Wrestlers are unmotivated, poor gimmicks,
> no chances of getting anything good to do, cruiserweights and real
> talent being wasted. It's a disgrace and a complete turnaround
> because Raw used to be boring and dull to watch and Smackdown had the
> better energy and wrestling.

Well the wrestlers should be unmotivated since the whole of the Smackdown locker room thinks that the WWE considers Smackdown "the B show" which they obviously do. I mean, even the commmentators (Tazz and Cole) have started complaining.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.