GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thanks a lot you stinking geeks."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft: Cataclysm'.
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I just bought a copt of WoW from Tesco online for £24.89. Getting it within 14 days apparently. It better be good, or *pow*
Thu 10/03/05 at 12:55
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> What would you say was a decent specs to run this here game with no
> problem then?

Cheap sh*t jus**t to run it. Mos**t PC games (running at bog s**tandard settings) run on cheap hardware. Providing you don't give a monkey's inflated tes**te about running high quality at high resolutions you could get away with 512mb RAM and 1.5Ghz processor.
Thu 10/03/05 at 13:02
Regular
Right, bought it.. will install now.

I still hate you all.
Thu 10/03/05 at 13:06
Regular
Hehe, another one :D
Thu 10/03/05 at 13:09
Regular
I would but after the last 3 weeks or so I am in no fit financial state to buy anything other than food and possibly clothes. If you see me running through the streets naked (you will know it is me with the clock tower between my legs) you will know I am unofficially bankrupt. Plus between CS: Source and Chaos Thoery I just won't have the time.
Thu 10/03/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Right, bought it.. will install now.
>
> I still hate you all.

Where from? I can't find the damn thing anywhere........
Thu 10/03/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Try and find a place that sells games but isn't popular.
My friend saw loads in WH Smith for example. I found mine in the less popular Virgin store off a side street, whereas the bigger one and all game shops are sold out.

Other than that some sites should have it in about 2 weeks.
Thu 10/03/05 at 13:32
Regular
WH Smith. The girl who served me was kinda hot, I felt like such a geek.
Thu 10/03/05 at 13:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Me too, especially because I look so cool.
I just shoved it in my bad and ran away... under a rock... to protect my pasty skin GAGAARAARRAA

Cool, what you going? Go human so we can nerdy about together.
Thu 10/03/05 at 13:38
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> WH Smith. The girl who served me was kinda hot, I felt like such a
> geek.

Hur hur

I hate that.

Bought an Xbox mag the other day with a stupid picture of some bint out of Unreal Tournament on the front baring all, I felt like such a nerd when the fit bird at the till served me.
Thu 10/03/05 at 13:39
Regular
These appear to have it in stock (although admittedly there's no mention either way) - [URL]http://www.savapoint.com/savapoint/productinfo.php?prodid=3110&ref=froogle0503[/URL]

Or you could go for this one, with free shipping - [URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11053&item=8176476877&rd=1[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.