GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pretty pictures"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/11/06 at 16:36
Regular
The Current Prettiest Images

I think on this site you can vote for the prettiest pictures that people submit. This it the current lot. Some really nice ones there. You guys should really get out more and see visit some of these places.
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:12
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Sunflower wrote:
> Vexxxed wrote:
> Good afternoon Sunflower! :D And how are you this dark day?
> I'm fine :)
> Spent your GAD money yet?
> No, I haven't received it yet...

Well I never, I will have this hurried along for you! Any ideas what you'll spend it on yet?
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:06
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Sunflower wrote:

Don't waste it when you get it. Mine seems to go within seconds... :(

Im working hard on a walkthrough for you guys to look through.
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:04
Regular
Sunflower wrote:

Postman must have stolen it :( too bad. What did you ask for? Argos vouchers?
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:03
Regular
hey Vexxxed :) you're early for work heh. Yeah I think some of these would make great desktops
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:02
Regular
"I may return"
Vexxxed wrote:
> Good afternoon Sunflower! :D And how are you this dark day?
I'm fine :)
No, I haven't received it yet...
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:02
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Well I wouldn't say spied on as such :P I shall have to take a gander at the tech threads...answered one question already! Not a bad Sunday's work!
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:00
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Sunflower wrote:
> The ninja never ignored you, though he should've

Oh no, not MG poor attempt at video fame. I'll tell you the same slightly untrue story that we were testing our equipment and software and MySpace processing times. I'm taking it offline later...well now!

So, all the time we're being spied on? I feel like a contestent on Big Brother - just with pretty pictures to look at. Actually posted in the tech forum asking where you'd all hidden.
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:00
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Good afternoon Sunflower! :D And how are you this dark day? Spent your GAD money yet?
Sun 12/11/06 at 16:59
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Is that a house in number 15?! Wouldn't like to be living there! :-o scary stuff!
Sun 12/11/06 at 16:58
Regular
"I may return"
Hiya Vexxxed :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.