GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hard Trance/Dance"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/05/04 at 20:18
"Was UW."
Anyone here like Hard Trance/Dance? DISCUSS!

Here's a starter: DJ Tiesto's 'Love Comes Again'-Mark Norman remix. Banging tech-trance and Mike Robbin's 'Are You A Freak?' remixes on Bulletproof. Can't wait till' it comes out.

Cheers.
Tue 18/05/04 at 22:28
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> Aphex Twin is hardly dance dude. It's thrash D&B with a pinch of
> grunge

I've also heard it called Intelligent Dance, so whether that's a new genre on it's own I have no idea.

To be honest, I like most of their stuff without actually enjoying it, if that makes any sense?
Thu 20/05/04 at 13:09
Regular
Many thanks for the cd Pandaemonium!

Received this morning as I was leaving for work, but not had chance to listen to it yet.

Will give it a go tonight, and post some thoughts tomorrow...
Thu 20/05/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Your Honour wrote:
> Many thanks for the cd Pandaemonium!
>
> Received this morning as I was leaving for work, but not had chance
> to listen to it yet.
>
> Will give it a go tonight, and post some thoughts tomorrow...

Damn, that was quick. The mail was only picked up 5pm yesterday. Oh well, enjoy. Ignore the first listen (perhaps even second), his style takes a little adjusting to.
Thu 20/05/04 at 13:48
Regular
"relocated"
I can't reccommend the Claro Intellecto album highly enough. Really beautiful techno-ish stuff. Came out a few weeks ago and it's been pretty much glued to my stereo ever since. Peace of Mind is the track to download if you want a sample (it's definitely on Soulseek, probably not on Kazaa).
Thu 20/05/04 at 13:56
Regular
What's the artist name Kernal?
Thu 20/05/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
unknown kernel wrote:
> I can't reccommend the Claro Intellecto album highly enough.

I'll have a shuftie on a torrent search. If its good, I'll buy it. :)
Thu 20/05/04 at 14:09
Regular
"relocated"
Your Honour wrote:
> What's the artist name Kernal?

Claro Intellecto is the artist. The album is called Neurofibro. There are some samples on Boomkat, which is one of my favourite record shops: [URL]http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?merchID=13482[/URL]
Fri 21/05/04 at 09:23
Regular
Gave the CD a listen last night, and enjoyed it. I think I need to give it another listen before I can start to pick out preffered tracks though.

I have a feeling that you'll like Fila Brazilia, as they do a similar kind of stuff. I'll do you a cd once I'm back from holiday.
Fri 21/05/04 at 09:23
Regular
Am trying to get a couple of tracks off Soulseek, but not having much luck at the moment kernel...
Fri 21/05/04 at 09:30
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Your Honour wrote:
> Gave the CD a listen last night, and enjoyed it. I think I need to
> give it another listen before I can start to pick out preffered
> tracks though.
>
> I have a feeling that you'll like Fila Brazilia, as they do a similar
> kind of stuff. I'll do you a cd once I'm back from holiday.

If that's directed to me, Cool. As I've said, MBM is a definite acquired taste. His tracks range from poppy singing ones, through white noise, dub, experimental, big beat and “massive attack” style electronica. He's a weird one, but an underrated genius IMHO.

“Cancer” is my favourite track of that album.

I’ll look forward to listening to the cd you compile. I’m always on the lookout for new directions and musical experiences. :)

Sweet. My torrent download of the last Orbital album (not yet released) is completed. Off for a listen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.