GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Free games in Animal Crossing?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Thu 10/03/05 at 11:35
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Is this a spoiler question? I was just wanting to know all the free games that are included in this game so I could avoid buying the 'Advance' equivalents. If these games are rewards for players' actions and people would like to find out for them selves, then don't answer.
Thu 10/03/05 at 16:32
Regular
"kill my enemys"
My first 2 NES games i had was Ballon Fight and Tennis.Ballon Fight was fun for the first 2 minutes and Tennis was so boring and slow.
Thu 10/03/05 at 13:44
Regular
I had Soccer and Tennis which sucked cheesy cox.
Thu 10/03/05 at 11:42
Regular
"-_-"
i have all fo em but used a cheat cartridge so its verry unlikely youll get them all w/o one.
From what i can remember
Tennis
Mario bros
Super mario bros
legend of zelda
donkey kong
donkey kong 3
donkey kong junior math
soccer
pinball
clu clu land
clu clu land d
baseball
ice climbers
excitebike
balloon fight

theres probably mre, ill have a look later and update my list...
Thu 10/03/05 at 11:35
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Is this a spoiler question? I was just wanting to know all the free games that are included in this game so I could avoid buying the 'Advance' equivalents. If these games are rewards for players' actions and people would like to find out for them selves, then don't answer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.