GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox LIVE Free 2/3 month subscription..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/03/05 at 12:36
Regular
Does anyone have a UK/PAL card that they aren't/haven't used that is still useable? I have cancelled my Vulcan Fagass LIVE account due to the incredibly gay name. All my games are US/NTSC and thereforee the free subscriptions I get are only for use in the States or in Canada. It saves me having to buy a 12 month one as they can automatically renew it once the two months is up. This isn't a stingy plee because I am too tight fisted to buy 12 months, it will just save the hassle of buying a 12 month one. Plus what I don't enter to be charged to the card makes me all the happier.

Email: [email protected] if anyone does have a spare one.

Cheers!
Thu 10/03/05 at 12:41
Regular
Cheers mate.

I am at home, two days holiday and it couldn't be a better time, I think I would possibly be playing head tennis with some of my colleagues faces if I didn't have these two days off.
Thu 10/03/05 at 12:39
Regular
I'll have a looksie when I get home. About 14:30 though.
Thu 10/03/05 at 12:38
Regular
No lame replies you little c*ck combs.
Thu 10/03/05 at 12:37
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I agree, Vulcan Fagass is a very homosexual name.
Thu 10/03/05 at 12:36
Regular
Does anyone have a UK/PAL card that they aren't/haven't used that is still useable? I have cancelled my Vulcan Fagass LIVE account due to the incredibly gay name. All my games are US/NTSC and thereforee the free subscriptions I get are only for use in the States or in Canada. It saves me having to buy a 12 month one as they can automatically renew it once the two months is up. This isn't a stingy plee because I am too tight fisted to buy 12 months, it will just save the hassle of buying a 12 month one. Plus what I don't enter to be charged to the card makes me all the happier.

Email: [email protected] if anyone does have a spare one.

Cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.