GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Weed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/05/04 at 14:18
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
What are your opinions on it?

Is it as bad as people make out?

I'm not asking you if you do it so only reveal that if you wish to.
Mon 17/05/04 at 14:18
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
What are your opinions on it?

Is it as bad as people make out?

I'm not asking you if you do it so only reveal that if you wish to.
Mon 17/05/04 at 14:26
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I used to smoke it religously, and it was fine. I don't know whether I was hooked on it or I was just doing it because I could. I'd have a couple of smokes on the way to school and just sit at the back of the class in my own little world. It was all well and good at the time, but now I'm coming up to my exams, it's kinda screwed everything up.

I felt fine when I was doing it, but I kinda put a wedge in between me and my girlfriend because I was always paranoid. If she went out, we'd always argue because I'd accuse her of cheating on me.

I sort of realised this was happening before it got to late, so I decided to cut down. Plus I couldn't really afford to smoke how much I was all the time.

Nowadays, I get stoned about once every month, if that. If it's there, then I will have a go, but if not, I won't really care. But at the end of the day, it's a drug, so it will affect you in ways that you can't see at the time.
Mon 17/05/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Twenty quid."
"Can ... open. Worms ... everywhere."
Mon 17/05/04 at 14:29
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Do you think maybe there should be an age limit on it..or should it be given a jail sentence for dealing/doing it?
Mon 17/05/04 at 14:34
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
It's a tricky subject. You can't really say that there should be an age limit, as that implies that's it's OK to do it, but then again, you shouldn't be thrown in jail for having a joint as it's not that bad in my eyes.

It should have the same basic rules as alcohol in my opinion. If a minor is caught with weed, then have it confiscated and parents notified. Also, if you're walking openly through a populated area smoking, then it should be confiscated and recieve a warning.

I can understand why some people will be against it, as it is a drug, but at the end of the day, a group of people can either go smoke a few spliffs and feel relaxed or they can go out and drink and feel aggressive. I know this isn't a drink vs weed arguement but it's a good point.
Mon 17/05/04 at 14:36
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
So, what should the age limit be?
Mon 17/05/04 at 14:37
Regular
Yummy!

But it shouldn't be legalised.
Mon 17/05/04 at 14:38
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I don't really know. 18 would be the obvious choice, but that wouldn't give people the free role on it. It should still be illegal to walk through the streets openly smoking it.

It'll never be legalised though, as the government have no way of slapping a tax on it.
Mon 17/05/04 at 14:40
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Ok this topic was about something else but this will help with my law revision.

Age limits are in place to protect minors, such as 16 for sex and 18 for alcohol.

If a 15 year old girl and a 16 year old boy have sex, he will get 'done' for statutory rape. However if a 24 year old man and a 16 year old girl (for example) have sex, then they have done no wrong in the eyes of the law.

Wrong? Yes, or no?
Mon 17/05/04 at 14:48
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
~Darling~ wrote:
> Wrong? Yes, or no?

No. A 16 year old girl is not breaking the law. Morally questionable, but not illegal. A 16 year old lad having sex with a 15 year old girl *is* however. There has to be a limit, and unfortunately, it's black and white.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.