GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony sucks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/03/05 at 20:47
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Nintendo knows best, give me 30 reasons why their better than Nintendo
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:44
Regular
1. games are 90% always better than nintendo
2. the consoles look nicer
3. they are better
4. 1, 2, 3, x 10
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:43
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The G man wrote:
> 6. Better controllers: The controllers are better, slightly,

Not really. The analogue sticks let the PS2 pad down. They are in the wrong place and are too big. The GC's pad is a more appropriate size and seems to be of a better quality.
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:21
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
I am now going to actually try and list 30 reasons (I don't dislike Nintendo, I just want to try!

1. Consoles: PSOne and PS2, both beat or are beating Nintendo's console hands down.
2. Games: Because of the PSOne, the PS2 not only has it's own games, but the entier back catalouge of PSOne games.
3. The PSP: Let's face it, it's bound to be a success. It's popularity will come throught the PS2 and PSOne. Doesn't necessarily mean that the DS won't do well.
4. PSOne: I know I've already listed consoles, but I am giving this it's own slot due to the fact it wooped N64 (and it takes up a space).
5. PS2: Again, this takes up a space, and it is wooping the Gamecube in terms of sales. And is better, due to the fact it can play DVD's, use DVD's for its games, and has more games.
6. Better controllers: The controllers are better, slightly,
7. Memory Card: Bigger and better.
8. Net:PS2 can play games on the net (eventually).
9. Music CD's: Consoles can play music cd's. Not a great reason, but still a reason.
10. Gran Turismo: Ok, I've run out of reasons.

Anybody care to finish, see if we can name 30 reasons.
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:29
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
shamone fool wrote:
> ps2 is better because more games, more consles, better consles such as
> the psp sony is more powerful,higher speed,looks better,controller is
> perfect size,controllers easier to use,gamecube is the only without
> net features,ps2 got he most net feature gammes,sony makes tv's,sony
> makes monitors,extras such as the eyetoy,it's not 30 but it's good
> enough

The Controller is a good size, and I do prefer it to the other console contollers. The rest meant nothing to me.
Wed 23/03/05 at 17:16
Regular
"What's basketball?"
J Nash wrote:
> shamone fool wrote:
> ps2 is better because more games, more consles,
>
> This is where I paused to laugh, and decided to leave the topic.

You mean you actually read that far?????

> shamone fool wrote:
> ps2 is better because more games, more consles, better consles such as > the psp, sony is more powerful,higher speed,looks better,controller is > perfect size,controllers easier to use,gamecube is the only without net > features,ps2 got he most net feature gammes,sony makes tv's,sony makes > monitors,extras such as the eyetoy,it's not 30 but it's good enough

But seriously, if you can explain why all(or even most) of those reasons are true then I'll give YOU any game of your choice!!!! Your chances will be increased if you can explain the bold printed ones in full. All the others I think are just opinions so I'll just let them slide.
Wed 23/03/05 at 14:58
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Hmmmmm.......
Tue 22/03/05 at 19:10
Regular
shamone fool wrote:
> ps2 is better because more games, more consles,

This is where I paused to laugh, and decided to leave the topic.
Tue 22/03/05 at 18:01
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
Neither of them is best.

They both make great consoles, with each having their own great games. The same goes for the X-box.
Tue 22/03/05 at 17:57
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Well, seeing as Square and Ninty are both equally my favourite. I like them both.

And for those of you saying "the PSP", well, it probably wouldn't exist if it were not for the Gameboy!

But anywhoo, here are my reasons on why either one could be better...

1. Opinions
2. Opinions
3. Opinions
4. Opinions
5. Opinions
6. Opinions
7. Opinions
8. Opinions
9. Opinions
10. Opinions
11. Opinions
12. Opinions
13. Opinions
14. Opinions
15. Opinions
16. Opinions
17. Opinions
18. Opinions
19. Opinions
20. Opinions
21. Opinions
22. Opinions
23. Opinions
24. Opinions
25. Opinions
26. Opinions
27. Opinions
28. Opinions
29. Opinions
30. Opinions

Good old copy and paste.
Tue 22/03/05 at 16:31
Regular
"wa hay"
ps2 is better because more games, more consles, better consles such as the psp sony is more powerful,higher speed,looks better,controller is perfect size,controllers easier to use,gamecube is the only without net features,ps2 got he most net feature gammes,sony makes tv's,sony makes monitors,extras such as the eyetoy,it's not 30 but it's good enough

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.