GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paradox Presents: Popularity Contest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/05/04 at 16:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm so wacky and unconventional I spelt it correctly. 1 - 50 of the top posters of the last 30 days - do numbers, comments, or wierd ASCII codes for people - it'll be fun.

*nods reassuringly*

1 Forest Fan
2 Wakka
3 Ashman
4 Stridman™
5 English_Bloke
6 Azul
7 J'T
8 Mav
9 Notorious Biggle...
10 FinalFantasyFana...
11 Bagz
12 Flock
13 lalakersrule
14 Edgy
15 Timmargh
16 Cyclone
17 ßulle††
18 Der Nazi
19 cookie monster
20 Presedenté Nash
21 ßora† §agdiyeV
22 Icarust
23 Rickoss
24 ~Darling~
25 Hedfix
26 Lou Role
27 Silën† Thundęr
28 Paradox:
29 Lil Bro
30 ..::CGJ::..
31 tphi
32 Pandaemonium
33 Lipe
34 Light
35 Dakarus Joe
36 Cusack
37 be§§ant™
38 Bob_The_Moose
39 Lindgren
40 Dringo
41 UNITEDLEGENDS159
42 Memorandum!
43 Aoe
44 AfroJoe
45 << <<©H®I§>> >>
46 Galacticdramon
47 Grandprix
48 ÂLŠ†ÂÎR
49 Mystique
50 monkey_man
50.1 RoJ
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:48
Regular
"Better Than You"
Okay then I'll do it this time for the 1st time.

1 Forest Fan He's quite an alright guy, don't see why a lot of people do not like him
2 Wakka He seems quite okay but have not had chance to talk to him yet on MSN but have done on here
3 Ashman He's an alright guy as I have talked to him a little bit and there is nothing wrong with him
4 Stridman™ He's an alright guy as I have talked to him a little bit and there is nothing wrong with him
5 English_Bloke He seems okay
6 Azul He seems okay-ish
7 J'T Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
8 Mav He seems alright-ish
9 Notorious Biggle... He seems cool
10 FinalFantasyFana... He seems cool too
11 Bagz He's an alright guy as I have talked to him a little bit and there is nothing wrong with him
12 Flock Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
13 lalakersrule He's quite a good guy and knows what he is on about in the Sport and WWE forums
14 Edgy He looks cool and hope to get to know him more as I have just added him to my MSN
15 Timmargh Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him
16 Cyclone Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him
17 ßulle†† Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him
18 Der Nazi He seems cool
19 cookie monster He seems an okay guy would maybe like to get to know him
20 Presedenté Nash Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him
21 ßora† §agdiyeV Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
22 Icarust Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
23 Rickoss Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
24 ~Darling~ She seems okay
25 Hedfix He is cool and know him a bit from MSN
26 Lou Role Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
27 Silën† Thundęr He seems cool
28 Paradox: He seems okay
29 Lil Bro He is cool and know what he is on about in the Sport forum and is good to talk to and know him a little bit from MSN
30 ..::CGJ::.. He is sorted and is in the WWE forum a bitto have a good talk to
31 tphi Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
32 Pandaemonium Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
33 Lipe He is a cool guy and know him quite a bit from MSN and is good to talk to
34 Light Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
35 Dakarus Joe Seems okay from what I've seen of him / her
36 Cusack Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
37 be§§ant™ Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him
38 Bob_The_Moose Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
39 Lindgren Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
40 Dringo Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
41 UNITEDLEGENDS159 Same as what I put for Bagz (11) cos it is the same guy . . . isn't it
42 Memorandum! Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him
43 Aoe Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
44 AfroJoe Is an okay guy and I would like to get to know him, plus he knows about his sport and WWE
45 << <<©H®I§>> He is just 'Thee Man' and the bestest guy on the forums :D
46 Galacticdramon Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him
47 Grandprix Top man, great to talk to on MSN and knows what he is on about when posting in the forums
48 ÂLŠ†ÂÎR Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)
49 Mystique Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do
50 monkey_man Don't really know and not bothered if I don't get to to him (plus doesn't really go in th forums I do)

<< <<©H®I§>> >>
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:33
Regular
"8==="
Aoe wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> 43 Aoe - Gets bored on MSN, can't hack SC:PT online. :P :P
>
>
> Take that back... Now!
>
>
> I'm level 2 for crying out loud!

Not until I've played you. :P
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:31
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> He just likes the team. He plays or played basketball for a team.
> There aren't any proper professional basketball teams in Britain in
> the way there is in the states.

We didn't play Baseball, American Football or Ice Hockey at school but everyone played Basketball. I wonder why it isn't as big in the UK maybe it will one day. I'd have liked to have played American Football and Ice Hockey. Rounders you don't need alcohol to enjoy so no need for Baseball.
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:29
Regular
"\\"
Hedfix wrote:
> 43 Aoe - Gets bored on MSN, can't hack SC:PT online. :P :P

Take that back... Now!

I'm level 2 for crying out loud!
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:28
Regular
"8==="
Heh, just shows how much I love sport.

I thought they were an ice hockey team! :D
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:26
"I love yo... lamp."
He just likes the team. He plays or played basketball for a team. There aren't any proper professional basketball teams in Britain in the way there is in the states.
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:21
Regular
"8==="
Ah well, apologies to lalakers then. ;)
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:21
Regular
"8==="
So why L.A. Lakers then? :S
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Flock wrote:
> 13 lalakersrule - American, i like him regardless
>
> He's from Wolverhmpton. He just lived in Canada for a few months.

I was going on what Hedfix said. i didnt think he was american.
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:18
"I love yo... lamp."
Flock wrote:
> 13 lalakersrule - American, i like him regardless

He's from Wolverhmpton. He just lived in Canada for a few months.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.