GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Watching ITV news the other night........"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/03/05 at 14:35
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Yeah,towards the end it was talking about the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP war.
Had people playing it and they were saying it looks funny but plays well and the games are alright.Then a sony manager or somone said Nintendo don't no the market very well and Sony do.What's up with that?
Fri 11/03/05 at 16:07
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Damn,had a week off school.Now i have to go back on Monday with crutches.How embarissing.
Fri 11/03/05 at 16:05
Regular
"Pwned"
Yeah, my cough is getting better now, I've had about 30ml of Nurofen.
Fri 11/03/05 at 16:02
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Im off school due to a broken foot.
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Pwned"
Funny you should say that, I'm off school due to a nasty cough.
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:57
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Got a cough there?
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Pwned"
Ahem.
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:50
Regular
"kill my enemys"
They are awful.They have no pictures of the damn thing.It's just a man with a finger.They could do more with that finger in an advert.
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Pwned"
Those DS ads are awfull. They don't demonstraight what the DS can do. But I have to admit, they are a bit better than previous Nintendo ads.
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:46
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Obviously there are more and the adverts are different.Havent been watching much t.v and Nintendo have a decent amount.Well at least there trying.
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Pwned"
Sony is just more in your face than Nintendo. As a result, most casual gamers resort to Sony, rather then Nintendo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.