GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1st OFFICIAL GTA San Andreas screenshots"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/05/04 at 18:01
Regular
[URL]http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/[/URL]

Probably been posted before but I can't be arsed to sift through loads of crap to find out.
Thu 13/05/04 at 10:49
Regular
"Touched!"
Looking forward to this, but I will play it on my little bro's PS2, as I don't think it will be much of a leap up from Vice City, It will still be great though!
Thu 13/05/04 at 00:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hmmm..so it's LA Gangs type of game then.

I hope it's good, but I just can't see where they can go from Vice City - which was basically a shinier version of the 1st game.
Don't get me wrong, I re-purchased a PS2 simply to play Vice but it wasn't anything new. Nice graphics, motorbikes and choppers to play with and some (limited) inside action. But essentially just GTA3 again.
It'll have be be radically different for me to want this that much when there's Halo 2, Ninja Gaiden, Call of Duty 2 and Half-Life2 looming
Wed 12/05/04 at 22:50
Regular
I seen something better Mystique :

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=790&item=3815302410&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/URL]

I officially need one of these
Wed 12/05/04 at 21:53
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
"take control of the streets"

OH WHAT'S THAT GTA VICE CITY? YOU WANT YOUR WHOLE POINT BACK?
Wed 12/05/04 at 20:59
Regular
": ("
Ah!
So thats why you dont like 50 being in this game, I know Rock and Hip hop dont get along. They're not just gonna have one type of music on there, they'll have Rock, chat, Hip hop, etc...
Wed 12/05/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Don or†ega wrote:
> Exactly. 50 is perfect for this time of game.

In character and number of times unfortunately not killed by gunfire, yes. For musical ability, no. But so long as there's a rock station, I'm happy.
Wed 12/05/04 at 20:41
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Wow! It look's just like.. the other 2...

I wonder if the missions are similar too!!!
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:59
Regular
the second shot was the most useful. A possible main character. A age defining car and a shot of the general area.

Looks good!
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:31
Regular
"cachoo"
Looks like there's gonna be bicycles..
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Looks to confirm GTAness again, just in a different city. Looks quite nice, nothing special, but I guess it's always been more about the city.

What is laughable is the urban hip man image, no matter how deserved it is, or indeed correct. I just find it hilarious...

I predict 5 million copies sold in the first month. yay

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.