GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1st OFFICIAL GTA San Andreas screenshots"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/05/04 at 18:01
Regular
[URL]http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/[/URL]

Probably been posted before but I can't be arsed to sift through loads of crap to find out.
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:01
Regular
[URL]http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/[/URL]

Probably been posted before but I can't be arsed to sift through loads of crap to find out.
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:06
Regular
": ("
Whoah!

Seen them about 3 hours ago.
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:07
Regular
They look so hard to see.
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:17
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Stridman™ wrote:
> They look so hard to see.

Indeed, but this proves that the night-time settings are good. The graphics look quite good, and the setting looks quite good as well. Only one problem: The world's least talented so-called 'musician' 50 Cent has been rumoured to be recording parts of the soundtrack.
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Amazing! Can't wait to get the game.
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:31
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:

> Only one problem: The world's least talented so-called 'musician' 50
> Cent has been rumoured to be recording parts of the soundtrack.

Whats wrong with 50?
Hes a pretty good guy for this kind of game, hes been shot 9 times, he would be a better character than the Elvis-Look-a-like, Tommy Verceti.
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:35
Regular
Exactly. 50 is perfect for this time of game.
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:41
Regular
"Not a Jew"
So is the main character a black guy then?
Interesting change.
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Looks to confirm GTAness again, just in a different city. Looks quite nice, nothing special, but I guess it's always been more about the city.

What is laughable is the urban hip man image, no matter how deserved it is, or indeed correct. I just find it hilarious...

I predict 5 million copies sold in the first month. yay
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:31
Regular
"cachoo"
Looks like there's gonna be bicycles..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.