GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon Cereal Vs Digimon Endorsed Shreddies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/04/01 at 00:22
Regular
Pokémon cereal is really great and to have all you favourite Pokémon like Pikachu and Ditto in your cereal bowl is great, they are quite expensive for a 375gram box @ Ł1.99 mind, but they taste superb and are worth it for the cool cut out you get which enables you to put your picture with the best Pokémon like Charizard, Balstoise, Pikachu, and Articuno, plus there is always a shiny title cover.

Now then about these Digimon Shreddies, they are normal Nestle Shreddies which is always a good thing but the cards you get are very basic and you never get a medium or a rare always just the common cards...Pah!

The Pokémon cereal is an official 'Kelloggs' cereal...nice, and very reassuring as you know you're getting the quality you do with cornflakes and Frosties...and they do taste superb...come on it Pokémon!!!

And as an extra bonus you get little Pokemon marshmallows in your cereal...like you used to with the Ricicles and the Marshmallow stars, but these Pokémon shapes are perfectly figured and easily surpass the quality and look of any stars!

And back to the Digimon Endorsed Shreddies, just a pathetic way to sell more Shreddies in my book, they don't bring as much fun to the kids as the Pokémon cereal and the cards really are a let down...a let down with no Marshmallows might I add....quite pathetic! Plus Nestle will always take second place to Kelloggs!

Conclusion: Pokémon Cereal wins hands down...the marshmallows and box interactivity beat the Digimon cards easily and with Kelloggs you know quality merchandise is at hand.....!!

Wed 18/04/01 at 20:49
yeh looks great!
Wed 18/04/01 at 20:48
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
And remember folks you can catch Ash, Pikachu and all your other favourite Pokémon stars every weekday on Sky One at 9:30 and 15:30 and then you can catch 'em all for yourself...^_^

Ha ha ha ha...:P

Like the cheesy anime face thingy? I think it goes quite well!
Wed 18/04/01 at 20:39
Regular
The Game wrote:
come on it
> Pokémon!!!

Game, i think you should go and have a lie down. The cereal is not real, so it cant do that sort of thing.

Quite why you'd want the pokemon to do that on you cereal anyway is beyond me.

Still each to their own......
Wed 18/04/01 at 20:39
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
That's more than I do!
Wed 18/04/01 at 20:38
Listen to him tony, he knows what he is talking about! :)
Wed 18/04/01 at 20:36
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Nope...sorry, You are a single case Tony, if you were to round up a group of people who were in the same position as you and shared the same views I MIGHT consider it...but as it stands, you don't have these people so your request will be sidelined until you do! I have nothing more to say in the matter and if you are allergic to Pokémon I suggest you seek a Professor Oak, in Veridian City, Tell him The Game sent you and all should be well and good with the world...

I Thank You

The Game

:P
Wed 18/04/01 at 20:30
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Perhaps The Game could enlighten us on the merits of MacDonalds Happy Meal gifts vs Little Chef Kids Meal gifts.

As we don't eat cereal in our house and we are alergic to Pokemon and Digimon.
Wed 18/04/01 at 20:29
Dont worry Grix you can have some of mine... no you cant
nah nah nah! :)
Wed 18/04/01 at 20:27
Regular
Arr... that be true. *sniff*
Wed 18/04/01 at 20:27
I think he can buy his own, but...
Nah nah nah! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.