GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon Cereal Vs Digimon Endorsed Shreddies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/04/01 at 00:22
Regular
Pokémon cereal is really great and to have all you favourite Pokémon like Pikachu and Ditto in your cereal bowl is great, they are quite expensive for a 375gram box @ Ł1.99 mind, but they taste superb and are worth it for the cool cut out you get which enables you to put your picture with the best Pokémon like Charizard, Balstoise, Pikachu, and Articuno, plus there is always a shiny title cover.

Now then about these Digimon Shreddies, they are normal Nestle Shreddies which is always a good thing but the cards you get are very basic and you never get a medium or a rare always just the common cards...Pah!

The Pokémon cereal is an official 'Kelloggs' cereal...nice, and very reassuring as you know you're getting the quality you do with cornflakes and Frosties...and they do taste superb...come on it Pokémon!!!

And as an extra bonus you get little Pokemon marshmallows in your cereal...like you used to with the Ricicles and the Marshmallow stars, but these Pokémon shapes are perfectly figured and easily surpass the quality and look of any stars!

And back to the Digimon Endorsed Shreddies, just a pathetic way to sell more Shreddies in my book, they don't bring as much fun to the kids as the Pokémon cereal and the cards really are a let down...a let down with no Marshmallows might I add....quite pathetic! Plus Nestle will always take second place to Kelloggs!

Conclusion: Pokémon Cereal wins hands down...the marshmallows and box interactivity beat the Digimon cards easily and with Kelloggs you know quality merchandise is at hand.....!!

Wed 18/04/01 at 00:22
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Pokémon cereal is really great and to have all you favourite Pokémon like Pikachu and Ditto in your cereal bowl is great, they are quite expensive for a 375gram box @ Ł1.99 mind, but they taste superb and are worth it for the cool cut out you get which enables you to put your picture with the best Pokémon like Charizard, Balstoise, Pikachu, and Articuno, plus there is always a shiny title cover.

Now then about these Digimon Shreddies, they are normal Nestle Shreddies which is always a good thing but the cards you get are very basic and you never get a medium or a rare always just the common cards...Pah!

The Pokémon cereal is an official 'Kelloggs' cereal...nice, and very reassuring as you know you're getting the quality you do with cornflakes and Frosties...and they do taste superb...come on it Pokémon!!!

And as an extra bonus you get little Pokemon marshmallows in your cereal...like you used to with the Ricicles and the Marshmallow stars, but these Pokémon shapes are perfectly figured and easily surpass the quality and look of any stars!

And back to the Digimon Endorsed Shreddies, just a pathetic way to sell more Shreddies in my book, they don't bring as much fun to the kids as the Pokémon cereal and the cards really are a let down...a let down with no Marshmallows might I add....quite pathetic! Plus Nestle will always take second place to Kelloggs!

Conclusion: Pokémon Cereal wins hands down...the marshmallows and box interactivity beat the Digimon cards easily and with Kelloggs you know quality merchandise is at hand.....!!

Wed 18/04/01 at 00:24
Regular
i second that, pokemon cereal wins hands down
Wed 18/04/01 at 00:27
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
Is it breakfast time already?
Wed 18/04/01 at 01:29
"Uzi Lover"
Although the marshmellow looks nothing like pokemon, pokemon cereal wins!

My family have made a dash to stores to buy this! Its just like lucky charms!

So nice! My dad asks what I want for breaky, i go "you know dad!"

"Pokemon cereal duh!"

It really is yummy!
Wed 18/04/01 at 12:32
"Uzi Lover"
I'm eating some now!

DIE PIKACHU *crunch crunch*
Wed 18/04/01 at 15:16
My mother just bought me a new box, thats the third one (pokemon) in the past 2 weeks!

My mum loves the stuff too its wicked!
Wed 18/04/01 at 15:58
Digimon endorsed Shreddies just taste the same as the usual Shreddies - at least Pokemon cereal have their own unique taste - and there's the added bonus of killing Pikachu as slowly as you want
Wed 18/04/01 at 20:06
Regular
Isn't the Pokémon Cereal a remake of those "Lucky Charms" that they don't sell in the UK anymore?
Wed 18/04/01 at 20:08
I loved those lucky charms! I got a free frisbee once!!
Wed 18/04/01 at 20:09
Regular
But are they selling now? Oh yes.

So even though they taste awful, they'll sell, because there's always the possibility of a Pokemon card being inside that you haven't got. A zombified nation of stupid children.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.