GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AS/A Levels"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/05/04 at 16:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've got my first AS Level exam coming up in less that a week and I thought we could use a thread for exam discussions. When I did my GCSEs there was a thread of this calibre for people to ask questions or advice about different subjects so why not this time.

Personally I am most worried about my English exam because I need to get an A to be able to do Creative Writing at the university I want. *gulp*

I'm thinking of getting a Letts revision guide - does anyone know if they're any good?

So - all of your As and A level exam worries, question or tips in here. You never know - you might learn something.
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:26
Regular
I did the CPT3 one today.

Simple.
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:23
Regular
"the burning sky"
1 down, 7 to go. I had CPT3 today, went brilliantly if i do say so myself. Anyone do this exam ('cept Paradox) or even the History exam this morning. Feel free to discuss how you did.
Sun 16/05/04 at 20:21
"period drama"
Got me first exam on Friday - being of the Psychology.
Not really bothered. 'Tis my best subject.

Kyz - what the hell can you do at Uni for 3 years (or whatever) on creative writing? Out of interest.
Sun 16/05/04 at 20:14
Regular
"SOUP!"
I won't fail (I dont think)

I just dont think I will do great.

I'll be happy with anything over a D
Sun 16/05/04 at 16:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You may as well retake it if you fail, Unis do take AS levels into account.
Sun 16/05/04 at 15:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'll not resit the computing if I fail it because im dropping the subject.

I guess the January retakes are a saving grace for volatile panickers like myself.
Sun 16/05/04 at 15:07
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
And plenty of time for retakes.
Fri 14/05/04 at 15:22
Regular
AS? Don't worry about it, you'll have plenty of time to spare.
Fri 14/05/04 at 15:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
3 days until my computermajig exam

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek
Thu 13/05/04 at 16:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
Thats why I'm not taking computing to A Level :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.