GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your best gaming moments."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/05/04 at 00:55
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Didn't know where to put it so its here. Well just say it im bored mine would be in Half-Life and those fights with the fast army guy's.
Mon 10/05/04 at 00:55
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Didn't know where to put it so its here. Well just say it im bored mine would be in Half-Life and those fights with the fast army guy's.
Mon 10/05/04 at 00:58
Regular
"Teal'c"
The time I mentally boned Charmander from Pokémon Red.
Mon 10/05/04 at 00:59
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I was more of a Squirtle guy myself. He certainly got me wet...
Mon 10/05/04 at 06:31
Regular
That was lame. You must now inject petroleum into your veins and light a cigarette.
Mon 10/05/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Rikimaru Dark wrote:
> I was more of a Squirtle guy myself. He certainly got me wet...

. . . . .
Mon 10/05/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I just finished the TV studio mission on Freedom Fighters and everything about that level is brillaint, in fact the whole game is brilliant, second only to GTA in my opinion.
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Time Up"
mgs1:the cut scene between the 1st metal gear fight and the second metal gear fight. I didn't mention any details so as to not to spoil it for those who never played it.
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:35
Regular
"\\"
The end of MGS2, closely followed by MGS1. Those twists at the end made everything seem sooooo cool.
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:43
Regular
": ("
Right, i think this is the right person to ask :

[B]Near the end of MGS2, the guy that was speaking to you on the mobile thingy started to look wierd, it was really freaking me out , was this supposed to happen?
Mon 10/05/04 at 22:39
Regular
"None Stored"
Omaha Beach in Medal of Honor.
The classic roof-top sniper hit in the original HItman.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.