GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Could WE be the next batch of designers?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/04/01 at 22:30
Regular
i will be
Thu 19/04/01 at 23:50
fishy what adobe piece of software
Thu 19/04/01 at 23:48
yeah i used to be psychodelic_fish

My C++ work is going great

I mainly use Adobe software

But my Uncle is going to get me an better piece of software which they use in gaming companies

Thu 19/04/01 at 23:47
Fishy boy were did you get info for designing games and what tools are u using
Thu 19/04/01 at 23:42
Regular
"everyone says it"
were you pscholdelic_fish??
If you were then well done in doing what I suggested, how is the C++ going, what software did you get?
Thu 19/04/01 at 23:38
I changed my name ages ago

If you work for me i'll make sure you get good pay
Thu 19/04/01 at 23:35
Regular
"everyone says it"
have you changed your name since then?

I might be working for you in the future for Nintendo, Now that would be scary!
Thu 19/04/01 at 23:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I LOVE games but sometimes i ca find programming incredably boring!
Thu 19/04/01 at 23:33
and it's all because of your advice er-no that you gave me a couple of months ago
Thu 19/04/01 at 23:31
I could be working for rareor Nintendo within the next 2years i'm teaching myself how to program games on C++ and seems to be going pretty well, and i've already sent pictures off to Rare and Nintendo for characters of games and game ideas

I had a letter off Rare saying that they like my drawings but they wan't me to have an AS in art and computing before they would employ me, i only sent stuff off to Nintendo today
Thu 19/04/01 at 23:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You can join my company 'Shega' and I am making a console called Sheepcast

Sorry that was rather pathetic and not believeable

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.