GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just did something wrong"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/05/04 at 01:02
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I've been out on this crap night and felt totally wrong. My girfriend didn't acknowledge me. Nothing was right and when I got back, I sorta cut myself to see if I could still feel stuff.
Sun 09/05/04 at 17:18
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Looking back, I think it was a cry for help.

But now I just see that it was a stupid and cowardly thing to do. Just a good job that it didn't end up being too bad and I know I'll never do it again.
Sun 09/05/04 at 16:48
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
Is the ultimate goal of cutting yourself to get attention?

It's kind of like a fashion statement around our school, I did it to separate from the other people I hated, then other 'individuals' began to take 'inspiration' and copy me. I can remember well when it caught on with the popular people. They sat in full view in our sixth form centre cutting themselves with knives to get reactions from girls/teachers alike and it worked.
Pretty soon the people who were really unhappy were mixed in with the people who were happy, but cut themselves anyway.
Only the popular ones got extra attention in the end... even though they have everything handed to them on a plate all their lives, suddenly they also had big problems and required attention both for being the elite of the school and inexplicably also having the most 'hidden' problems.
I remember thinking how Orwellian the extent of theor doublethinking became.
I'll never cut myself again.
Sat 08/05/04 at 18:12
Regular
Cutting yourself shouldn't even be considered not even going out and getting 'lashed' isn't going to help cos alcohol is a short term anti depressant only and binge drinking is unhealthy.
Girls are just strange from our perspective and they think we're strange from they're perspective I don't understand them sometimes either but it's not worth self harming yourself.
Sat 08/05/04 at 17:39
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
One time I was eating but I didn't get any less hungry. I couldn't work out why food didn't satisfy my hunger so I sorta put my hand down my throat to make sure my stomach was still there and stuff.
Sat 08/05/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Cutting myself is never something I've ever considered - I've done lots of screaming and I've punched or head-butted several brick walls (I have a tough forehead so it didn't do much damage other than kill a few brain cells).

Whenever I get into a depression I always try and focus on the fact that at some point I have felt happier than I am at that moment, and so therefore I will feel that happy again sometime in the future. Most of the time this works wonders for me, but if not there's always the old cliché: there's always someone worse off than yourself.

If someone makes you feel like s*** either through what they say or what they do, it's usually because they're either jealous of you in some way or they see something in you that they don't like in themselves. Remember: there are over 6 billion (that's 6,000,000,000) in the world and at some point you are guaranteed to meet someone you can call a friend.
Sat 08/05/04 at 15:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
Was your girlfriend with her mates when she was being wierd with you?

When I was out with my girlfriend and her mates were out with her she was always different and pretty wierd in front of them towards me.

It's just women, mate, they're an odd species - but we can't live without 'em.
Sat 08/05/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Gabbo wrote:
> How did you explain the marks to people?

I didn't.
Sat 08/05/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Me? Well I didn't.

I saw a girl in my lecture who had cuts all up her arm, it was obvious what she'd done but none of my business really. If its just a few scratches just make up a lie that you fell or a piece of wood hit it or something.
Sat 08/05/04 at 15:01
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
How did you explain the marks to people?
Sat 08/05/04 at 15:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I had a cigarette stubbed out on my hand once when I was drunk

Not pleasent

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.