GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident evil 4 advert!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:39
Regular
Just saw the resident evil 4 advert, wow, cannot wait, wow, nintendo and capcom are advertising for a console that is pretty much dead.
lets hope it rises with resident evil 4 (despite there being no zombies with it). the usual *deep voice* "resident evil 4" sounded at the end, sent a chill down my spine.
Sun 13/03/05 at 20:11
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
gerrid wrote:
I don't see why anyone's complaining.

Who's complaining?
It was a statement of a fact, not a complaint!
Sun 13/03/05 at 18:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
no.
Sun 13/03/05 at 18:16
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Is this anything to do with the game Gift?
Sun 13/03/05 at 18:11
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Don't think Giftpia's getting released outside of Japan.
>
> Be nice if it did though.

It has a western sounding name (a blend of gift and utopia) so that's a good sign that the intentions of a wider release were always on the cards.
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:06
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Legendary Link wrote:
> and capcom are advertising for a console that is pretty much dead.

It may not be doing too well, but it's far from dead. There is a strong possibility that Resident Evil 4 will rejuvenate a lot of people's interests in their Gamecube. I haven't played mine for a long time, but Resi 4 is one game that I'm not missing, as will be the new Zelda.
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:02
Regular
Don't think Giftpia's getting released outside of Japan.

Be nice if it did though.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
play.com has it listed but nowhere else does, so maybe not.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
gerrid wrote:
> Think of the games that are guaranteed for this year
>
> Resi, Geist, Splinter Cell 3, TS:FP, Viewtiful Joe 2, Baiten Kaitos,
> Starfox Assault, Killer 7, Giftpia

Giftpia is guaranteed for this year? :| Great news if it is, I just haven't heard anything about it in about a year.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
N64 Fan wrote:
> whatever happens it isn't going to stop the serious decline in sales!

yeah but why do we care?

Think of the games that are guaranteed for this year

Resi, Geist, Splinter Cell 3, TS:FP, Viewtiful Joe 2, Baiten Kaitos, Starfox Assault, Killer 7, POkemon XD and Zelda not to mention the hidden gems like Tak 2 and Ghost Recon 2, plus any newly announced games from E3.

That's at least 10 games for a year with only 9 months left. 1 game a month is pretty much a standard so I don't see why anyone's complaining.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:16
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Anyone got a link to hte english ad?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.