GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MORE ADULT GAMES!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/04/01 at 16:36
Regular
I am fed up of lovely flower and grass games Nintendo bring out get some proper games!

Well what do you say Ninty's?
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:16
I don't care anyways, I like em all. I would like a totally extreme game, something so nasty and terrible, that it'd be on the threat of being banned. We need to tame games though to keep us feeling more cheerful.
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:12
Just because Conker is a kiddie like character didn't stop, the game from containing adult material did it?
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:07
Nicely put there.
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:53
Regular
Basically I play a game if it's good fun to play.

I really don't give a toss about the label. (Only I tend to avoid the red certificate games because they're not suitable for my brother. Some games just aren't fun without multiplayer.)

All true gamers should think the same way.

And most Nintendo games aren't AIMED at little kids. They are aimed at EVERYONE. They are easy to start with but only the toughest of gamers will finish them through to the end.

There are one or 2 exception like Mario Party BUT games like Mario 64, Mario Kart etc are for EVERYONE!

Anyone who thinks otherwise isn't as true gamer as they think are.
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:33
I play em all, but I like the kid based games. Mario Party and Pokemon. But I can't play them all the time and enjoy the more nasty sides of Driver and GTA. I like to have blood and violence, but get away from all that with our Nintendo consoles. What a great world we live in.
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:16
yeah, thats very true. but here's some bad news - whereas the ps2 and x-box both are purely aimed at adults; the GC is to be aimed at 8 to 15 year olds ! Unbelievable. I love their gameplay still though. I guess im just young at heart. But hey! If you dont like it, quit complaining and buy a different next gen console (when they are eventually released!
narlytjc
Wed 30/05/01 at 22:38
Anyway - doesn't Conkers Bad Fur Day involve a lil' cartoon squirrel? If you looked at the game for the first time, wouldn't you think it was a lil' babyish?
Wed 30/05/01 at 22:34
Regular
Sigh...

I suppose that people don't buy games with out red certificate because other wise they're not "cool."

I think that you'll find that Mario 64 is much more grown up in challenge and gameplay terms than most of the "cool" violent games around.

If you don't accept cartoony games like Mario for the great games they are, simply because the graphics make you think that it's for little kids then you're clearly not a proper gamer!
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:42
I agree, I mean just by the success of Conker's Bad Fur day, programmers should be able to see that there is a market out there for more 'adult' games.
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:28
Regular
"Yer mofoing Maw"
Sheepy mate you are spot on. Nintendo needs to ditch its baby games such as Pokemon and get some more violent, gory and altogether maturer games or they are going to lose thousands of customers. Bring on the Adult games nintendo, Hear me now!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.