GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MORE ADULT GAMES!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/04/01 at 16:36
Regular
I am fed up of lovely flower and grass games Nintendo bring out get some proper games!

Well what do you say Ninty's?
Tue 17/04/01 at 16:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I am fed up of lovely flower and grass games Nintendo bring out get some proper games!

Well what do you say Ninty's?
Thu 19/04/01 at 12:53
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
More ADULT games! Bring em on!
Sun 13/05/01 at 14:04
Rare seem to make the best adult games - Perfect Dark & Conker's BFD.
They may be the answer!
Mon 14/05/01 at 18:37
I think rare are the main people behind adult games, But other companies can make good adult games look at:

Shadowman
Resident evil 2
Turok series etc.
Mon 14/05/01 at 19:21
You're right, but Rare still make the best ones though!
Thu 17/05/01 at 16:28
Regular
Why do some dim witted people think that just because Mario and Co don't go round pumping enemies with lead that they're for little kids?

What sort of sorry excuses for gamers are you?
Thu 17/05/01 at 16:36
Regular
"Back For Good"
I played on the Nes when i was a kid and Nintendo still are just for kids.you can't argue that most advanced gamers have a playstation 2 or pc.

i have heard that the gamecube is getting an exclusive resident evil game but if you're bored with childish games move to the playstation 2.
Thu 17/05/01 at 16:48
Regular
Somebody needs to grow up here.
You're one of those people that think that a game has to be full of gore and blood or be some super realistic driving sim to be grown up.

WRONG!

Most Nintendo games (even some of the "cutesy" ones) are more grown up than the average PS game.

They're more challenging to the gamer and demand more skill. Just because young kids can play them too that doesn't make them childish.

I think you'll find that most little kids go for the Red Certificate games. Only the true gamers distinguish a good game from a poor game and you just don't have that ability.
Sat 19/05/01 at 16:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Donkey Kong - Babyish? - I find it a lot more entertaining than Resident Evil or C-12 etc - It is a lot more challenging and fun.
Sat 19/05/01 at 19:42
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
DK 64. Didn't you find it a little simialler the Banjo-Kazooie and that it was a little repetative. Bananas, Bananas, Mini game after mini game (most of which are the same).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.