GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Breaking News New WWE Game For Xbox Annouced!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/05/04 at 19:18
"Welcome To My World"
THQ Confirmed Today this is from IGN> That the New Xbox Wrestling game will be WWE Wrestlemania XXI for Xbox

Thats not all THQ also said that The New Game for PS2 will be WWE SmackDowN! Vs. WWE RAW This is From IGN

GameCube gets WWE Day of Reckoning!

Why would they cancel WWE Wrestlemania series on GameCube to bring it to Xbox?
They have a new team working on it!

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/511/511513p1.html

hope the link works
Thu 06/05/04 at 19:18
"Welcome To My World"
THQ Confirmed Today this is from IGN> That the New Xbox Wrestling game will be WWE Wrestlemania XXI for Xbox

Thats not all THQ also said that The New Game for PS2 will be WWE SmackDowN! Vs. WWE RAW This is From IGN

GameCube gets WWE Day of Reckoning!

Why would they cancel WWE Wrestlemania series on GameCube to bring it to Xbox?
They have a new team working on it!

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/511/511513p1.html

hope the link works
Thu 06/05/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Plate of glue"
[URL]http://xbox.ign.com/articles/511/511513p1.html [/URL]

Ha! X-box get the Wrestlemania series. Oh dear . . .
Oh and I can't wait for day or reckoning.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'm glad that a new wrestling game has finally been announced for X-Box but I wasn't so happy when I heard it was of the Wrestlemania series. Hmm... I suppose it's likely that it will be totally different though with a new developer making it. :)

Legends of Wrestling: Showdown looks to be shaping up well. That should be out soon as well. With wrestlers like Sting in, I think I'll be buying it. LoW2 was quite good so I'm quite looking forward to that at the moment...

It looks as if we've got a long time to wait for the new Wrestlemania.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:18
Regular
Sting? Wow...I've never ever played has him in any wrestling game...
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah. The last time I played as him was back on the N64's WCW/NWO Revenge. He's the main reason I want the new Legends game. :P
Thu 06/05/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
What are the details behind WWE Smackdown vs Raw?
Hopefully they incorporate a decent season, complete with a sort of management option where you play as the GM.....
Oh, the possibilities!!!!!!!
Thu 06/05/04 at 22:55
Regular
New GBA game sounds nice.

Should be getting the new Online Pro Wrestling game from Yukes next week sometime, apparently its like a SD5.5 engine... online.

Although, Fire Pro Z still holds the #1 spot as best wrestling game ever.
Sun 09/05/04 at 13:16
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
..::CGJ::.. wrote:
> [URL]http://xbox.ign.com/articles/511/511513p1.html [/URL]
>
> Ha! X-box get the Wrestlemania series. Oh dear . . .
> Oh and I can't wait for day or reckoning.
i think THQ hate xbox for some reason.
Sun 09/05/04 at 15:13
Regular
"Plate of glue"
THQ hate alot of people. They hated GC to start off with. What the hell was Wrestlemania X8 all about. It was the most boring bit of poop (and I use the term loosley) ever!
Sun 09/05/04 at 15:32
Regular
THQ only care about the Smackdown series to be honest. I mean Smackdown is always a top wrestling game and then you look at their efforts on Gamecube and X-Box and it's hard to believe that it's the same company.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.