GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Polarium - High Scores Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Polarium'.
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:19
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You know the deal. PLay Challenge mode on Polarium, get your score/line total and your rank, post them all in here. Let's see who is the one-line-master.

So erm... Yeah.

Oh, and also post where you're up to in puzzle mode.

I don't know if anyone apart from me has actually got this yet but... yeah. Let's go.

Puzzle: 49% complete

Challenge:
Score - 424685
Lines - 244
Mark - D-
Sat 26/03/05 at 12:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
There's one pattern that I can handle quite brilliantly. All the rest are absolute commies.
Sat 26/03/05 at 12:54
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I am shocking at challenge mode so I play on puzzle mode most of the time.65% complete but now its getting very hard.Damn you Polarium.
Sat 26/03/05 at 12:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Bloody hard I have no idea how I did it. They just come in massive ways with no obvious ways to get rid of them all. Ark.
Sat 26/03/05 at 12:06
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Since Yoshi came I haven't touched it, I must say.

450+ lines?

One question... how?

After the 3rd section hits, my stylus is physically incapable of moving fast enough to take them all out.
Sat 26/03/05 at 11:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I've got a C- and about 450+ lines.

Mmmm I'm the best.
Fri 25/03/05 at 23:06
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yeah, that's the key. When you get onto the 3rd 'section', it becomes impossible. I applaud any person who can get past that beast.
Fri 25/03/05 at 23:03
"period drama"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I think I'm going to go crazy in a few days and get thousands of CDs
> off Amazon Marketplace. Probably throw this in as well.

It kinda happened.
Although it was clothes instead of CDs.

On a side note: is it weird to buy bright clothes in Winter, and dark clothes in Summer?

Can't get above an E on Challenge so far. Gotta get the speed up, and used to drawing lines before the tiles fall down into the space.
Fri 25/03/05 at 21:51
Regular
POP
Sun 13/03/05 at 22:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
it truly is the most immense game of this style I've played since tetrid all those years back.
Sun 13/03/05 at 22:16
"period drama"
I think I'm going to go crazy in a few days and get thousands of CDs off Amazon Marketplace. Probably throw this in as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.