GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wowwwwwww"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/05/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
At my posh rich school we built an £11m science block.

In the coridoors, every so often there are a set of double doors. Now, these are no normal doors, the only ways to open then and close them is to press a switch up on the wall. You can't pull and push.

Now, me and my friend are two of the very few people who know how to do this. So....

At the end of a lesson, we got let out slightly early, so we thought it would be very funny if we locked all the doors for the changing lesson rush. We just stood there laughing and eventually unlocked some....

Hopefully we weren't caught on camera hehe
Wed 05/05/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
At my posh rich school we built an £11m science block.

In the coridoors, every so often there are a set of double doors. Now, these are no normal doors, the only ways to open then and close them is to press a switch up on the wall. You can't pull and push.

Now, me and my friend are two of the very few people who know how to do this. So....

At the end of a lesson, we got let out slightly early, so we thought it would be very funny if we locked all the doors for the changing lesson rush. We just stood there laughing and eventually unlocked some....

Hopefully we weren't caught on camera hehe
Wed 05/05/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
OMK UR WEL FUNY U MIST B REEL SMURT ROLF ROLF

Oh how amazing I think you are. Can I touch you?
Wed 05/05/04 at 19:40
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Azul wrote:
> OMK UR WEL FUNY U MIST B REEL SMURT ROLF ROLF
>
> Oh how amazing I think you are. Can I touch you?

heh heh - you're one sour B*rst**

I love it, I think Ill eventually have a collection of links to top quality "Azul acidity"...:D
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
*OMG

muppet
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I second Azul, i'm never going to get the brief thirty seconds of attention I gave this thread back. Or the addtional thirty seconds it took me to write this message. *sobs*

Edit: Heh, and liked the little South Park rip off (if that is where you got it from).
Wed 05/05/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
£11m?

That's slightly too much just for a science block.

Maybe £1m or £2m but with £11m you should have hologram teachers and stuff.
Wed 05/05/04 at 19:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
£11m...

Hmm...

My school just spent £10m on 2 new blocks, one state-of-the-art music block, and a humanities block. Seeing that the ground alone must've cost them £5m+ (Central London, RIGHT next to Westminster Abbey) I don't see how such thing as an £11m science block could exist.
Wed 05/05/04 at 20:02
Regular
HHAT wrote:
> My school just spent £10 on 2 new blocks, one state-of-the-art
> music block, and a humanities block.

State of the art, eh?

For £10...

I take it you edited your post already? ;c)
Regular
Azul wrote:
> OMK UR WEL FUNY U MIST B REEL SMURT ROLF ROLF
>
> Oh how amazing I think you are. Can I touch you?

You can touch me if you like?
Regular
Whoop-di-doo-dah

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.