GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wowwwwwww"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/05/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
At my posh rich school we built an £11m science block.

In the coridoors, every so often there are a set of double doors. Now, these are no normal doors, the only ways to open then and close them is to press a switch up on the wall. You can't pull and push.

Now, me and my friend are two of the very few people who know how to do this. So....

At the end of a lesson, we got let out slightly early, so we thought it would be very funny if we locked all the doors for the changing lesson rush. We just stood there laughing and eventually unlocked some....

Hopefully we weren't caught on camera hehe
Thu 06/05/04 at 22:33
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Der Nazi wrote:
> There is far more to life than Sonic.

You sure??
Thu 06/05/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
My School has a leavers' ball for year 11 at the end of the year; the name makes little sense, seeing as a lot of students stay on for sixth form. But then, does it need to make sense? Hell, I'm only in year 10 so I don't know many details.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:57
Regular
"um..."
We have an end of year ball at college

But i'm not allowed to go as I dont have a date :(
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Colourless wrote:
> Muck up day - A day where all the 5th form
>
> Year 11....

> Speak in English. None of this fancy old posh school dialect.

It's not posh, its proper.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Well, I beat up a cleaner today.

That'll teach the bîtch to give off to me about throwing litter down.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:29
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
One of my friends is planning to go to Military college, so he's got this plan to completely destroy the school on his last day. And you take this seriously when it's said by someone who is admittedly a manic pyromaniac.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Obviously it isn't an official day made by the teachers, it's just routine, they all expect it.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Colourless"
We don't have a day....

But 6th formers let off locusts in different areas of the school at different times, and two girls punched the headmaster....

bit boring really....
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Setting off fire alarms? Surely that should be done during lesson so as to waste lesson time, not lucnh times....

Last year we had:

- 6 boys moon in headmaster's assembly
- A sewage pipe broken and the entire maths block flooded with watery sewage.
- A protest on top of the music school, a load of 5th formers camping out until they were given something
- Fire alarms constantly throughout morning school
- 10 chickens stolen from Aldenham park let loose in 10 different science labs

mwa, we win

this also led to about 2 expulsions and a few suspensions
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
There is far more to life than Sonic.

We don't really have a 'muck up day' at my school, but on their last day, the year 11s often set of fire alarms throughout the lunchbreak. It's pretty funny, although if it's raining torentially it's a rather wet event when everyone sheltering from the rain, inside the buildings, have to be evacuated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.