GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MIST"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/04/01 at 01:05
Regular
The Morbid Insomniac's Sh...ort Topics forum.

This is the post-12 midnight posts forum.
Sat 21/04/01 at 01:19
"Uzi Lover"
Hey batistuta!

Get in the MIST forum!

under open forums! NOW!
Sat 21/04/01 at 01:15
Regular
hey this MISt ting is taking off
Sat 21/04/01 at 01:09
"Uzi Lover"
Woah cheers Tony!

Its up to me and the rest of us Mist members to get it up their with the top!
Sat 21/04/01 at 01:08
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
If you click the "Open Forums" link you'll see that I have created a MIST forum.

There are pro's and cons to this.

On the up side it will never slip down the order and off the page (like it would on the FOG forum).

On the down side it has to rival FOG for traffic.

So we'll see how it goes. If it's not popular then we'll merge it back with FOG (as if by magic)
Sat 21/04/01 at 01:07
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Ouch...Pokemon really is bad for your health
Sat 21/04/01 at 01:06
"Uzi Lover"
NEWS FLASH

It has just been reported that Monkey With Attitude, a young 15 year old boy who was innocently sitting at his PC eating Pokemon cereal, has swallowed a bracket of his brace in an attempt to swallow Pikachu.

NEWS JUST IN

His tummy hurts
Sat 21/04/01 at 01:04
"Uzi Lover"
(WESTERN VOICE)

"Listen up kid, I'll trade you up this Charmeleon for your hog straight up front"
Sat 21/04/01 at 01:01
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
w00p! we have a proper forum!
Sat 21/04/01 at 01:00
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Yeah, there's a network set up between these two at the moment, but one's win2000, and the other's 98, some problems recognising each other. Once i8 is passed I'll put linux on one as dual-boot, have to from the look of Windows XP
Sat 21/04/01 at 00:59
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Agh, more Pokemon...Best thing about the craze is I could get a load of Japanese Neo cards months before they came here and sell them all to the local kids >:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.