GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"007 nightfire help!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game '007 James Bond Nightfire'.
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:08
Regular
"1"
someone tell me what the numbered code is to get into mayhews office cant find it anywhere? i think this is on the nightshift level
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:45
Regular
"1"
and hedfix thanks for trying to help and not being rude take care mel x
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
oh well I don't need another one.
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:43
Regular
"1"
thankyou sweden man for helping but you wont get any girlfriends talking like that you are quite rude
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
deary me. At least try and look.

Some quick investigation shows me that to unlock any doors you need to have installed the Q Worm on Mayhew's computer to be able to get the code for the later levels (Phoenix Fire to be precise). I hope this helps. If not - there is a complete walkthrough here: [URL]http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/nightfire_g.txt[/URL]
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:27
Regular
"8==="
Do you not have to scan the lock or something?

Mabye that was in Agent Under Fire...
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:25
Regular
"1"
but when i look for the numbered code for the door on web sites all i can find is lettered codes not numeral as i have only started with this eletric stuff i am a little lost up till last week i was playing hangman owith pen and paper so alittle dumb fuxxxx at the mo do you know the code?
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:24
Regular
"8==="
The multiplayer's quite fun on it actually.
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
dear yanto

welcome to the internet. Over the coming hours you will learn to use it so that you can find out pretty much anything that you want all for yourself!

Rgds, team thegerrid

First of all, the PS2 and GC versions of the game are exactly the same. Secondly, if you'd actually looked on the site, which you clearly didn't, you would have found this: [URL]http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/game/561313.html[/URL]

Now look in there for your answer. I hope you have fun with your rubbish game and get a decent price for it when you inevitably trade it in.
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:21
Regular
"8==="
The game'll be the same on all formats.
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:20
Regular
"1"
sorry i was not being rude it is just i clicked onto the site that you gave and i only saw help with a ps where i am a gamecube all i need is 4 little numbers do you know them???? desprately waiting

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.