GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smith is going then"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/05/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
But to where?

I would love to see him come to Liverpool. He's probably one of the most loyal and determined players in the league.

Where do you think he will go?

I see him going to Middlesbrough or Villa or something.
Thu 06/05/04 at 12:39
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I reckon Smith'd do very well at Aston Villa, with his former-manager in charge and all. I also reckon Angel needs some kind of strike-partner still anyway. Maybe Vassel can do it when he's fit enough? But, for what I've seen in the last few games, no matter how well Villa are playing, he's always looked like he has to do a bit too much on his own.

But, that move seems very unlikely to happen, now we hear David O'Leary has been given only a £6m transfer budget for the summer, most of which is likely to go on either Mark van Bommel or Lee Bowyer.

Other than that, I'd love to see him come to United. As good a goal-scorer as Saha has been already since he signed, on his own, with van Nistelrooy, he just can't cut it, and we have suffered because of it.

Perhaps Alan Smith could be the one to help him out? Or, even, one to KEEP HIM OUT of the side!? :o

I can't see him signing for Liverpool though... He's not an idiot, and he's too 'football-only' to look-out for a Harry Kewell-esque £3m bonus. :P

Newcastle would be a good move for HIM, given that this next one will be Alan Shearer's last one.

He and Viduka should both stay-away from Middlesbrough though... THE most boring club in the Premiership (behind Arsénal, of course). Whenever a half-decent player signs for them, he dissapears (I mean, look at how many strikers they have!). Any crap man comes along, and he's made to look good...? ;)
Wed 05/05/04 at 09:28
Regular
I wish someone would hurry up and buy the b*****d that is Viduka.

Smith wanted to stay and if Leeds did all they could to make him stay he would have done. But Leeds simply said it was time to go and so now Newcastle, Boro, Liverpool, Birmingham and Manchester United are all interested.

Robinson will hopefully leave to Spurs on a higher fee, as great as he is Leeds do have another great keeper.

Milner on the other hand is set to stay as one of the Leeds hopefuls that'll stand beside hart and Radabe as well as Johnson in helping the club bounce back.

When I am a billionaire I'll dump some money Leeds' way.
Wed 05/05/04 at 00:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Manda†are wrote:
> Liverpool have announced a interest in Smith but I honestly don't see
> how he could fit in at liverpool.

Yea i mean he doesn't exactly fit the completely crap strikers mould Liverpool always seem to go for, this lad can actually find the net a foreign concept for many Liverpool strikers :-D
Wed 05/05/04 at 00:31
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Liverpool have announced a interest in Smith but I honestly don't see how he could fit in at liverpool. There is simply no position for him to go which isn't already going to be covered by the summer signings
Tue 04/05/04 at 23:14
Regular
Huth was signed years ago before they got lucky.

With the amount of money Chelsea have, they can buy much better than Smith.
Tue 04/05/04 at 20:21
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
lcfc_okay wrote:
> Don or†ega wrote:
> Smith aint good enough for Chelsea.
>
> And Huth is?

Of course...
Tue 04/05/04 at 20:20
Regular
"heh"
Don or†ega wrote:
> Smith aint good enough for Chelsea.

And Huth is?
Tue 04/05/04 at 14:53
Regular
Smith aint good enough for Chelsea.
Tue 04/05/04 at 14:42
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Smith will move to Chelsea.
Tue 04/05/04 at 12:17
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Reports this morning suggest that Liverpool are ready to make a move for Smith. If it does happen, I think Emile Heskey will be surplus to requirements at Anfield.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.