GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"best console"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/05/04 at 20:44
Regular
"object"
please write your favourite games console and if you have the time write down why you like the console. for my favourite console it was a toss up between the playstation 2 and xbox the ps 2 is by far the least powerfull console but has, by far the most games and online play and plays DVD's and lots of cheap second hand games. XBOX is very powerfull and is online and if you buy the remote it can play DVD's it does have quite a lot of games, bill gates pays games companys so that some games come out on xbox first, I would have to say my favourite console has to be the xbox.
Sun 02/05/04 at 22:25
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Lets see.....
MEGADRIVE
DREAMCAST
MEGA DRIVE
SATURN
GAME GEAR
NEO GEO
MEGA CD!!!

and you should know why!
Sun 02/05/04 at 21:44
Regular
Nintendo 64. It had some of the best games ever. The Zelda games, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart, Conker's bad fur day and all the plattform games.
Sun 02/05/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I think I'm sort of getting past the stage where I have one favourite console. It's a bit of a cliche now, but they all have their strong points and weak points, so it's pointless trying to figure out which one's the best.
Sun 02/05/04 at 20:51
"Welcome To My World"
Rikimaru Dark wrote:
> My favorate console?
>
> Hmm it would probly be the bannana console look it up on google and
> go to the 127th page mate its there.

Actuly it only goes up to 80 pages
Sun 02/05/04 at 20:50
"Welcome To My World"
mines xbox too - purely because it is WAY more powerful than any other console rite now and has the best games like

- Halo

- Midtown Maddness 3

- WWE Raw 2

and other much more great games.

also, it has a hard disk to store music on and to make things better you can play them on most games - theres nothing better than playing your favourite game with your favourite music.......
Sun 02/05/04 at 20:49
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
My favorate console?

Hmm it would probly be the bannana console look it up on google and go to the 127th page mate its there.
Sun 02/05/04 at 20:44
Regular
"object"
please write your favourite games console and if you have the time write down why you like the console. for my favourite console it was a toss up between the playstation 2 and xbox the ps 2 is by far the least powerfull console but has, by far the most games and online play and plays DVD's and lots of cheap second hand games. XBOX is very powerfull and is online and if you buy the remote it can play DVD's it does have quite a lot of games, bill gates pays games companys so that some games come out on xbox first, I would have to say my favourite console has to be the xbox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.