GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, forth spot?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/05/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Who is it to be?

I still think Liverpool will pip Villa by beating Newcastle in the last game of the season.
Sun 02/05/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Who is it to be?

I still think Liverpool will pip Villa by beating Newcastle in the last game of the season.
Sun 02/05/04 at 18:24
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Come forth and thou shalt receive a toaster.

Fourth*
Stupid copper's...
Sun 02/05/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I stand by my forth
Sun 02/05/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, and I'm hoping Villa.
Sun 02/05/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Be great if we did.

Before this weeks matches I was saying Newcastle would get fourth, with us getting fifth and Liverpool sixth.

It was great to see Man City beat Newcastle and then us beat Tottenham today.

I'm finding it hard to say who will get fourth. Liverpool are starting to find form again and Newcastle still have a game in hand. Both teams have a greater goal difference than us.

We could win our two remaining games against Southampton and Man United and still not get Fourth, but would mean we would finish fifth. All I'm hoping for is that we can win the last 2 games, and Newcastle and Liverpool draw in the last game.

I did have Newcastle to win Liverpool, but it's hard to say now Liverpool are playing well.
Sun 02/05/04 at 19:38
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Azul wrote:
> Oh, and I'm hoping Villa.

Ditto, will be a nice change from the normal, Newcastle, or Liverpool...or perhaps Newcastle? Plus I would like to see Mr. Houllier fail, muhahaha!
Sun 02/05/04 at 20:33
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Personally i'd much prefer it to be Newcastle, or if not Villa that get the final spot. Perhaps Villa deserve it the more, and would be a sure sign of the quality they have in there manager.
Sun 02/05/04 at 21:24
Regular
I feel that after a seasons struggle for this 4th spot then whoever gets there will lose to some pub team in the qualifiers and not reach the Champions League proper.
Mon 03/05/04 at 13:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm hoping Newcastle. But sadly, it will be Liverpool - completely undeservedly.
Mon 03/05/04 at 13:49
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I'm hoping Aston Villa. I think David O'Leary has been unfairly treated in the past.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.