GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your favourite type of match?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/04/01 at 21:07
Regular
My favourite match is a Royal Rumble!
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:26
My fave match has got to be hell in a cell.

The first one had to be the best with the undertaker and HBK (shawn michaels).

The best bits were when undertaker had michaels face and dragged it across the cage like he was grating cheese.

Another bit was when michaels was holding onto the cage for his life and was about to fall and taker steped on his fingers and HBK fell straight into the commenters tables.

That match was top.

Who is your lots favourite all time wrestler mine is HBK Shawn Michaels He started most of the best matches: Ladder matches with razor ramon, hell in a cell with the undertaker and many more matches
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:04
the most tables smash at a time ive seen is 3
Wed 06/06/01 at 10:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Usually a match which has about twenty table smashes.
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:23
ok weve started talking about something else now. whats your fav type of match?
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Big Show. All he does in the WWF is headbutt people and go for the chokeslam. He has no character. A big idiot.
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:17
i liked him as the giant in wcw, in wwf he has tyrned int a big and slow monster
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He was trying to help Vince McMahon. He couldn't even do that right. His title reign was pathetic. Who did he defend against? The Big Bossman! What were the WWF thinking?
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:13
lol lol. shame on him.
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Big show leaves holes if he stands in one place too long anyway. I remember when he entered the WWF, he threw Austin into the cage wall and it broke free and Austin won.
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:02
no, this was a long time ago. he went straight through the titan tron leavin a big whole.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.