GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I should be dead."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/04/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
This is going into the darker parts of my mind
As you all know(or should do) i'm a evolutionist, i believe in survival of the fittest but that contradict's my own life, i'll explain.
When i was younger i was diagnosed with a serious medical condition, now without the interception of the doctors and their unnatural drugs i would be dead, and it occurred to me that i am pro-evolution and yet i have damaged it by being alive, if i had been born 100 years ago i would be dead.
Is medicine anti-evolution ?
Does it keep alive people that should be dead ?
Nature Vs Science
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
This is going into the darker parts of my mind
As you all know(or should do) i'm a evolutionist, i believe in survival of the fittest but that contradict's my own life, i'll explain.
When i was younger i was diagnosed with a serious medical condition, now without the interception of the doctors and their unnatural drugs i would be dead, and it occurred to me that i am pro-evolution and yet i have damaged it by being alive, if i had been born 100 years ago i would be dead.
Is medicine anti-evolution ?
Does it keep alive people that should be dead ?
Nature Vs Science
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:06
"For the horde!!!!"
*books a hurst*
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Flockhart wrote:
> Is medicine anti-evolution ?
> Does it keep alive people that should be dead ?

Of course it does, just look at the people with downs syndrome and the ilk, what sort of life would they have had a few centuries ago?
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> *books a hurst*

Hmmm
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Monochromatic"
My major problem is the thought i should be dead, i think it took something from me, maybe that we have a right to live and i dont feel like that anymore.
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Flockhart wrote:
> if i had been born 100 years ago i would be dead.

Great quote.

Anyway, science Vs nature.
Humans are natural, we create things. Are they not then also natural?

Mmmmm, natural breasts...
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Monochromatic"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Humans are natural, we create things. Are they not then also
> natural?

No it is natural to provide and care for those around you, but doing it as a job goes against nature and only happens because of morality, survival of the fittest say's the weak will die and the strong remain, what is the natural benefit of keeping alive the weak.

> Mmmmm, natural breasts...

Oh yes indeed, i love nature..........
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:32
Regular
Correction, buddy - you should have been dead 100 years ago, you should be alive now. And by the miracles of advancement, by golly it seems that you are. Unless you're an AI sentient or some advanced forum bot.
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What if the weak of body are strong of mind and therefore self-sufficient?
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Maybe we are meant to die whenever we die. And what you preseive as being 'I should of died' is wrong, and your time has not come to die.

Maybe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.