GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Change"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/04/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Light of the world"
Change.

Things change.

Sometimes for the best and sometimes for the worse.

I am eighteen now, I dont feel 18. I am five foot tall for a start - how can someone so small be eighteen? yet now I have turned eighteen I do not get ID'd!!!

I am learning to drive I am looking at moving away if I go to university.

I am in a long term relationship and I am looking to the future.

But things change, It seems only yesterday I was in uniform at school, scruffy shoes short skirt, tie way to short planning with my two friends Matt and Dan what to do for the weekend. We would catch a bus a train and a bus and a train to this place for fun - or go ice skating and watch me fall over.. maybe they would go biking and i would follow them freezing in a coat to big for me in the snow -

They would bundle me to the ground as I lay there freezing and snorting. They were my two brothers. They were towering above me - my best friends.

The gleesome threesome.

We grew up together. Things change. Dan left school, Matt distanced from me as he knew I wasnt theirs anymore when I finally pulled my man and tnow he has got into trouble so can only come to lessons and nothing else - no school access.

But Dan.. Dan has just found me on the net to tell me at the end of May he is moving away. To australia.

Now I knew it would happen but he has said it since year 8 for peteys sake!

Now my childhood seems strange. A big part of my life has gone, I am happpy now - But those days are gone Yet they seem like yesterday. He is gone.

Weird.

Is change!
Thu 13/05/04 at 16:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
blimey this has died resurected and went to resurect again - muchly like Jesus!

I will probably get woop assed for comparing him to a scrummy thread huh

Anyways, HIIIII Havent spoken to you for ages. And I think my friend has left for aussie land nOW

:(

i didnt see him thought it best not to.

Chamge is strange. Some times chamnge can be great, others can be so crappy you wish nothing had change but in the end of the day change is part o f life. we need it to progress through our lil lives

hmm
Thu 13/05/04 at 12:59
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Cheers paradox, my e-mail is [email protected]
Thu 13/05/04 at 12:58
Regular
"SOUP!"
Thu 13/05/04 at 12:53
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Indeed she is my friend, I hope she's on msn tonight so I can talk to her about it, I want to know how she has felt about the change thing, I want to know how everyone has, to see if we all have similar experiences and feelings of happiness, joy, idealism, hurt, angst and sadness. Would you do me a favour paradox? could I have your e-mail addy for msn so I could add you to my contacts? cheers.
Thu 13/05/04 at 12:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
Ain't Claire great?
Thu 13/05/04 at 12:41
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Very poetic, makes a great deal of sense and I think it has an impact on everyone reading this thread/forum, its so true what you have said, so heartfelt and honest. We all feel the same lil ginge, I think we all have to go through that change, some of us still are, I just have one question though, why does change have to hurt? why can't it just be pain free and happy like our childhoods once were, things have gotten so complicated now for all of us, girlfriends or boyfriends, jobs, lives and most importantly of all, our futures and the futures of those we love and know, life isn't simple anymore, I guess we just have to work through the complications and try to fulfill our desires and dreams in the hope they will make us happy.

Thats the true meaning of life, being happy, but what is happiness without the person you love? Are friends important? It's something that has puzzled me for years, I never thought that I would love someone but the girl I love makes me happier than any of my friends ever could and gives me more than they ever could, (I'm talking about the feeling of unconditional love and caring). I have learnt that life is meaningless unless you love someone, are willing to sacrifice anything for them in the hope that they will be happy, their happiness is all that matters.
Sun 02/05/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Light of the world"
wow...

did this thread waited for while with ZERO replies went to bed.. forgot made thread!

NOW LOOK!

*winks*
Sat 01/05/04 at 20:26
"Welcome To My World"
im only 14
Sat 01/05/04 at 20:25
Regular
Icaruss wrote:
> Holy sheeete, Edgy only 19? gamesfreak still 16!?!?
>
> I feel old, my bones are creaking already.

Yep :D

I was 14 when I joined here...mind you, if my original messages were still on here, it would show...
Sat 01/05/04 at 18:20
"period drama"
Wow.
So I've got this ... website and was wondering ...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.