GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So resi 4?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Wed 16/03/05 at 00:05
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
For a fan of the series is this a must have game? Have avoided seeing or reading much about the game up until now and I get the impression that its a big improvement over the previous games.

What I want to know though is it worth going out and buying or would I get away with just renting it out a few times.
Don't fancy spending the money on it to find I only play through it once and then let it gather dust on the shelf.

Cheers
Wed 16/03/05 at 00:05
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
For a fan of the series is this a must have game? Have avoided seeing or reading much about the game up until now and I get the impression that its a big improvement over the previous games.

What I want to know though is it worth going out and buying or would I get away with just renting it out a few times.
Don't fancy spending the money on it to find I only play through it once and then let it gather dust on the shelf.

Cheers
Wed 16/03/05 at 00:24
Regular
"8==="
Cycloon and WS think it's good and they moan about EVERYTHING. ;D

So it's obviously really good.
Wed 16/03/05 at 11:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Erm, it's better than almost anything else ever.

Seriously.
Wed 16/03/05 at 11:34
Regular
I'm getting it, no doubt.

I'm also trying to track down RE2.
Wed 16/03/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
RE4 > all current generation games.
Wed 16/03/05 at 12:20
Regular
"Touched!"
Cycloon wrote:
> Erm, it's better than almost anything else ever.
>
> Seriously.

Even SC: CT? :P
Wed 16/03/05 at 12:26
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Just watching some videos of it on gamespot.

Can anyone tell me if you're able to kill that cow in the shed?
Wed 16/03/05 at 12:30
Regular
Of all the questions you can ask and you want to know if you can kill a cow?

Nothing will ever beat running over the cows in the first Carmageddon. The noise they made as you squelched their entrails over your windscreen was supoib.
Wed 16/03/05 at 12:31
Regular
"8==="
Cow Launcher in South Park.
Wed 16/03/05 at 12:34
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I was watching some footage. Leon ran past it and thought why didnt the guy who's playing shoot that cow that was standing there.

Makes me wonder if you can or not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.