GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So resi 4?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Wed 16/03/05 at 00:05
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
For a fan of the series is this a must have game? Have avoided seeing or reading much about the game up until now and I get the impression that its a big improvement over the previous games.

What I want to know though is it worth going out and buying or would I get away with just renting it out a few times.
Don't fancy spending the money on it to find I only play through it once and then let it gather dust on the shelf.

Cheers
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:25
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cycloon wrote:
> then

You bast' :P
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, but I wasn't expecting it :S

I shot them, they fell over, and I went ahhh, safe (cos I was in danger or whatever)

then
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:55
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cycloon wrote:
> They're not for ages. And you'll know how. Just don't shoot them in
> the legs :S

I've seen you write not to shoot them in the legs about twenty times now over the past month.

You know I'm going to have to frickin' pop them in the legs now, just to see what you're on about. :D
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:38
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
I ordered it from Amazon but I lost my card and when I got a new one I needed to update my details because the old one got de-activated so it didn't get dispatched yet.
Gonna have to wait till Monday now :-(
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
They're not for ages. And you'll know how. Just don't shoot them in the legs :S
Fri 18/03/05 at 20:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm not a huge fan of the series, but I saw a few videos of Resi 4, and the reviews were good so I got the game today. I've only played it for about an hour but first impressions are good.

I'm not used to playing games like this so it'll probably take me a while to get used to it, and I found the controls a bit awkward at first. I like the fact that you don't need those stupid ink ribbons to save the game, there's always plenty of ammo and stuff to shoot, and this is THE best looking game I've ever seen.

Hopefully this will shift a few GameCubes and grab the attention of some older gamers.

So, any tips on how to take down those Regenerator things when I meet them?
Fri 18/03/05 at 11:41
Regular
"i am back ha ha ha"
i think you should buy it because it is a great game
Wed 16/03/05 at 19:19
Regular
"Underbean"
One is very scared of this game and one recomends to not buy it
God bless the Queen
Wed 16/03/05 at 18:54
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I'm getting this tomorrow.. looking forward to it so dang much, it's just at an extremely busy time with work and such. Hmm. Resi gets priority over coursework for Monday I've yet to start (and should have started last June :P)
Wed 16/03/05 at 18:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Stop it. I want this so much. SR better send it out tomorrow and it better get here on friday, seeing as I payed for that 1st class postage. I'm off to watch some videos of it to tantalise me some more

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.