GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I love you really Stu"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/04/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Meh

mwahahahahah

[URL]http://www.liverpool-mad.co.uk/news/loadroll.asp?cid=ED16&id=156531[/URL]

Bye bye owen.

Who would you rather have? Scummy Liverpool? or champions of england and a strike partner being the best in the world, as oppose to underacheiving team and a strike partner, well let's just say he's crap!
Thu 29/04/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I thought it ran out at the end of next season and he was in talks with the club?
Thu 29/04/04 at 23:07
Regular
Yes, but a player can sign a pre-contract with another club 6 months before his contract ends.

Like how McManaman left.
Thu 29/04/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Don or†ega wrote:
> Like how McManaman left.

I'd hit you if I could.
Fri 30/04/04 at 08:12
Regular
"Notable"
With or without Owen, Liverpool are still a disgrace.
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:18
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
£12 bleedin' Million!? He's worth treble that, especially considering todays saturated transfer market =P

It's all lies anyway, like I say, Owen and Gerrard want to stay with us for when we win the League next season =D
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:48
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Does anyone else think £12M is a little low for him?
> Granted he hasn't played too well of late, but £12M?

Maybe so, but the transfer market has collapsed recently, bar Chelseas spendings. So unless Chelsea or Real Madrid try and sign him (both usually pay over the odds) then £12m isnt too bad, and players like Pongolle and Baros might finally get a proper run in the team like they deserve.
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:58
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Pongolle and Baros....don't make me laugh, both are shockingly poor. I really see no reason why Liverpool still pay their wages
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:00
Regular
Well I can't claim to have seen much of Liverpool this season but I really thought Pongolle looked like a huge potnetial. He was pacy and created some good chances for himself. Though I've barely seen him feature for ages.
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:23
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Pongolle looks like one for the future - Djibri Cisse is certain to be a welcome addition to the Anfield frontline too.
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Baros....

He has impressed me of late

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.