GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I love you really Stu"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/04/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Meh

mwahahahahah

[URL]http://www.liverpool-mad.co.uk/news/loadroll.asp?cid=ED16&id=156531[/URL]

Bye bye owen.

Who would you rather have? Scummy Liverpool? or champions of england and a strike partner being the best in the world, as oppose to underacheiving team and a strike partner, well let's just say he's crap!
Sun 02/05/04 at 11:03
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Does anyone else think £12M is a little low for him?
> Granted he hasn't played too well of late, but £12M?

He has very little time available on his contract, so its no surprise it is so low.
Sat 01/05/04 at 09:25
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Dalmat was sent packing back to Italy recently, I guess he was too creative for a team like Spurs :)
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:14
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Colourless wrote:
---Lil Bro wrote:
Pongolle and Baros....don't make me laugh, both are shockingly poor. I really see no reason why Liverpool still pay their wages

Says he who thinks that Dalmat and Taricco are amazing....
-------------

Yesssss! =D

(NOTE: I've used far too many smileys recently.)
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
A Livverpool fan who I play football with said before christmas that Heskey was going to be sold to a French club and they were going to buy Cisse.

The Cisse signing has come true and I'm wondering if the Heskey part will too.

As for Owen leaving Liverpool, then I'd say that Liverpool would never sell him to a English club, unless it was Chelsea with all there money.
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Colourless"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Pongolle and Baros....don't make me laugh, both are shockingly poor. I
> really see no reason why Liverpool still pay their wages

Says he who thinks that Dalmat and Taricco are amazing....
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Pongolle and Baros....don't make me laugh, both are shockingly poor. I
> really see no reason why Liverpool still pay their wages.

You are an idiot.

Owen won't go to Arsenal, and not for £12 million. I wouldn't be hugely surprised if he left though., probably for Real. :(

I don't think it would kill us though. It would certainly harm us, as David Beckham has to United, but we'd still have Heskey (whom I rate very highly), Baros, Pongolle and now Djibril Cisse...
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Baros....

He has impressed me of late
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:23
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Pongolle looks like one for the future - Djibri Cisse is certain to be a welcome addition to the Anfield frontline too.
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:00
Regular
Well I can't claim to have seen much of Liverpool this season but I really thought Pongolle looked like a huge potnetial. He was pacy and created some good chances for himself. Though I've barely seen him feature for ages.
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:58
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Pongolle and Baros....don't make me laugh, both are shockingly poor. I really see no reason why Liverpool still pay their wages

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.