GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Private act's in public places"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/04/04 at 01:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Inspired by Mr Cub!st getting his in public, i want to know the strangest place you've ever had sex or anything else for that matter,as it's my post i'll go first.
Church graveyard,although we kept away from the graves as that would be disrespectful and they were cold as well.
Thu 29/04/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Teal'c"
i wen with cubist in da cinema

He was rubbish.
Thu 29/04/04 at 14:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
~Darling~ wrote:
> A lady never tells!!

But what about you?
Thu 29/04/04 at 13:50
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
~Darling~ wrote:
> A lady never tells!!

nor does a virgin :)
Thu 29/04/04 at 12:27
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Up the a............... Nahhhh, to obvious a joke. :)
Thu 29/04/04 at 12:23
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
A lady never tells!!
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've been thinking about anywhere else and nowhere really stands out as being odd, but it has occurred to me that it was always raining every bloody time ! As for those other places.....

Park swings
Under a bridge
Back alleyways
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:34
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Flockhart good on ya indeed, banging lol classic, Haha forest fan wont be too pleased at all but who cares lol
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Regarding myself, we started off by the church door, but were concerned that if guy was there he might think there was someone banging on the door(and he would have been right) Then moved towards a old brick wall and then into the trees, tried the back of a gravestone but it was bloody cold and wet as it was raining, which was what started the whole thing off, wet clothes, always a good reason to go out in bad weather.
I'll be interested in what forest fan has to say about this.
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:28
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Oh i see hidden at the back ;) lol did anyone grasp on to what you were doing?
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:27
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Only about 10 people tops and it was in a screen for well over a hundred people so we just stayed at the back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.